✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEW COLDPLAY FANLISTING

MrsBerry

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Dad left just before i was born, and a few months ago i found out that i have a half brother who lives just down the road from me, i know who he is but his mum doesnt want him to know who i am, my mum and dad had an affair you see...now hes either in australia or in the same town and i havent a clue

Im in the middle of it all because i get people coming up 2 me in the street saying your steves daughter...and i just say no im not because to me he has no right to be called my Dad

As for me and my mum, that was a lost cause ages ago, we simply don`t get on and fight every 10 minutes

hehe ok i`ll stop

Yer well i don`t really talk about it much, im used to that because if i ever brought up the subject at home i`d be told to shut up straight away and we would talk about something else. My Mum told me about my half brother but everyone had agreed not to tell both of us which i think is very unfair...what if we were b/f and g/f they would have to tell us then and that would hurt more

People just don`t think about the Kids anymore :rolleyes:

Yeah..She has a perfect stay-at-home mom, a dad that was a sports star in high school, and a younger sister. Only I know how dysfunctional and unhappy they are.. I have a much happier family life. They just look better. :rolleyes:

My best mate has a Mum, Dad little sister, nice house, two cars and you think before you walk into their house wow this is a nice family but once you get to know them its kinda a love hate relastionship. My best mate is always disrespectful to her mum, dad and sister, her sister is disrespectful back...its just a huge cycle :rolleyes:

:embarrased: :embarrased:

I am actaully glad that my parents separated... because they were a hell to live with when they were together. Fights all the time, shouting, threatning... :embarrased: :embarrased: it's better this way. And so what they divorced! It's better this way even though some people don't seem to think so, they both have gotten so much more freedom to be themselves and I think that's a good thing