✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Truth Behind The Moon Landings

Gas_Man

i saw an advert for this about 5 days ago..and i thought i had been doing a good job looking out for it. But, i don't seem to be seeing the advert no more and was hoping someone could put me out of my misery and tell me if it has been on yet...i think it was channel 5 i saw the advert.

if anyone saw the programme, can you tell me if it was any good?

:/ i really wanted to see it

Thats only half the story.

The old moon landing hoax thing was basically blown apart, once again, people there proving that it WAS an actual moon landing, again.

Its nothing new. Its an old conspiracy, and its been proven to be false, again.

Yep, I agree. I thought that maybe it was all a conspiracy, but I liked the arguments and I thought the show was more of an independent view as well, so that helped. Every time they told of a theory, it was blown apart and they broke all the explanations down and even tried to create their own set to film a 'moon landing' and used it to show why there was no way it could've been faked.

I dunno, I guess I'll always be a sceptic, but I think they may have done it...

^Yeah.. I'm kinda in two minds about it all.

I remember being quite shocked when I first heard about the theories that it was all fake! We spent a day in GCSE history listening to our teacher share his scepticism with us :lol:

Apparently the shadows were all wrong...

Hmm.. will we ever really know? :huh:

there will always be people who say they were faked. Just like there are people you still claim that JFK's assassination was a conspiracy even though they have been proven incorrect over and over again. There will always be those who just want to believe in government conspiracies for whatever reasons.