✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who knows?

fioruccibabe

:-x I'm soo stupid, i missed the Brit Awards yestrday, so can anyone tell me what my babies (Coldplay) won, plz plz answer as soon as u read this....i need to know, it is a matter of life or death...

btw i will see them in concert in a couple of day at the Molson CEnter

goo Coldplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, i agree with Jon, u r the best band...

:-x I'm soo stupid, i missed the Brit Awards yestrday, so can anyone tell me what my babies (Coldplay) won, plz plz answer as soon as u read this....i need to know, it is a matter of life or death...

goo Coldplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, i agree with Jon, u r the best band...

Coldplay won Best Album and Best Group!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

Welcome to the board, by the way!! :D

you should have read throught the threads we have about it already...i mean there were also the titles that kind of gave it away :lol:

you should have read throught the threads we have about it already...i mean there were also the titles that kind of gave it away :lol:

:lol: :lol:

you should have read throught the threads we have about it already...i mean there were also the titles that kind of gave it away

Let him/her ask......... tjis is a free board, she can ask whatever she wants!

ok i was just being silly you dont have to stand up for her/him. :roll:

i mean it was kind of obvious :D

Thank u people

:-D THank you for the answers, I'm so happy for them, im counting down the hours till tuesday...Thank you for welcoming me to the board, btw im a she...girl...and if im stupid i have every right to ask whatever i want, you dont have to read and neither u have to answer....

Re: Thank u people

:-D THank you for the answers' date=' I'm so happy for them, im counting down the hours till tuesday...Thank you for welcoming me to the board, btw im a she...girl...and if im stupid i have every right to ask whatever i want, you dont have to read and neither u have to answer....[/quote']stupid...who said stupid :? i'm not stopping anyone from doing any posting :D

THank you for the answers, I'm so happy for them, im counting down the hours till tuesday...Thank you for welcoming me to the board, btw im a she...girl...and if im stupid i have every right to ask whatever i want, you dont have to read and neither u have to answer....

Good Point!..... anyway I don't think you're stupid ...... and feel free to ask, If I can answer I will (at least you know someone will answer you)

I hope Ms. Ginger will not take this as a stupid question, but where I can see the Grammy's ceremony (channel). Thanks for your help!

why would i think its a stupid question, since when did i start thinking everything was stupid.

i actually dont know when they are going to be on...i dont even know what channel they will be on where i live....someone told me and i've done forgotten :lol:

if i find out i'll definetly tell you!! :D ;)

why would i think its a stupid question, since when did i start thinking everything was stupid.

i actually dont know when they are going to be on...i dont even know what channel they will be on where i live....someone told me and i've done forgotten :lol:

if i find out i'll definetly tell you!! :D ;)

They are on CBS at 8:00pm EST.

Click here for some info

http://www.cbs.com/specials/45grammys/

gimme details about the grammys :D

I know they won 2 awards and Chris did POLITIK with some big orchestra @ Maddison Sq gardens and that I fuckin' love him and that I'm so proud of our boys I could cry and how are you by the way?

AND don't know when we get to see it over here!!!!!!

oooo how could u miss that!! :(

welcome to the board anyways :) hope you like it here :D