✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I shouldn't be allowed to have credit/debit cards

Professor Peedston

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Diesel And Miss sixty! :idea2:

Hey Joyce, if you come live in São Paulo, I´ll take you to a store that sells Miss Sixty and Diesel :D

Alessa, eu sou vidrada em bolsas. mas a minha obsessão mesmo está sendo aquele blusão adidas.

eu tbm acho que fica suuper bem em homens, especialmente em morenos. tem uma foto (que obviamente vc já viu...) em que ele está esparramado num sofá, descabelado e com uma blusa creme de gola alta... ai, ai!!! :wink3:

hei, joyce! vc colocou mais "sonhos de consumo" em sua assinatura, é??!

vc entende tudo em portugues! acho que não vou mais escrever em inglês para vc, o que acha? aí vc já vai treinando para quando for morar em São Paulo!! :smug:

mmmmm....what!?????? :stunned: ....that´s real protuguese!

no I don´t understand everything!....but what you want me to write in my sig!?????.....I just get that consumo thing!...that´s what we do a lot! :dozey:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

c'mon, joyce, you speak a lot of languages... lets try a bit :)

i had not seen Diesel and Miss Sixty in you sign before.... i thought you put both because i talked about my obsession: jeans!

yes indeed!....I love those labels!....even DKNY...in jeans is great also!!...upps I miss that!...Armani jeans...too!....

for bags I like nine west!..I love it...and also shoes....my weakness...Westies!... :D

and Diesel And Miss sixty! :idea2:

Hey Joyce, if you come live in São Paulo, I´ll take you to a store that sells Miss Sixty and Diesel :D

Alessa, eu sou vidrada em bolsas. mas a minha obsessão mesmo está sendo aquele blusão adidas.

sure Denisse! ;)