✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I shouldn't be allowed to have credit/debit cards

Professor Peedston

I spend money way too fast when I can't actually see the money being spent. :rolleyes:

That's why I should just trash all my credit and debit cards and go back to what I did in high school, just using an ATM card and paying for everything with cash. That way I had to look at all the money I wasn't saving. :lol:

Or I could just try to be a little more responsible. :rolleyes:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they have the dumbest hours imaginable.

How do they decide those anyway?

"Hey, you know what's convenient? Being closed all the time except between 9 am and 3 pm on weekdays when every single person in the world is working. And on Saturday mornings from 8 am to 12 pm when everybody is sleeping."

I'm alright with debit cards, because I know that everything I buy will be paid for immediately, so I'm a little more responsible

I will never ever EVER touch a credit card EVER. They're a very bad idea unless you know you will definitely be able to pay off the bill, otherwise you will be be hit with one fucking huge debt :confused:

I will never ever EVER touch a credit card EVER. They're a very bad idea unless you know you will definitely be able to pay off the bill, otherwise you will be be hit with one fucking huge debt

*raises hand* that's me right here. I'm almost complete paying for my last bill...weee

That sounds oddly sweet.

yeah..and she's really good on the recorder.

I'm alright with debit cards, because I know that everything I buy will be paid for immediately, so I'm a little more responsible

I will never ever EVER touch a credit card EVER. They're a very bad idea unless you know you will definitely be able to pay off the bill, otherwise you will be be hit with one fucking huge debt :confused:

I've never spent more than I've had at the time with my credit card, so I do all right. And it improves my credit rating for when I want to take out a loan for a car or house or something one day.

I never touch my credit card because I know it would cause major trouble. :stunned:

But I always use me debit card to pay for stuff I don't need and then when I check my account I've spend £200 without realising it :rolleyes:

yeah!....save money!....I have to learn to save it cause next year...I wanna go everywhere to see Coldplay! :D ...and stay in the same hotel as they is going to be quite expensive! :stunned: :idea2: