🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

ARI....Bea!

Joyce

hiya :dance: how are you all doing? :nice:

i hope that everything is fine.

i am still getting used to my "weekend"... but is cool.

next week i will start practices on another building too :D

today i had attended a family in portuguese, it made me so happy really :nice:

and i had attended two english tourists yesterday... seems that i am more used to attender foreigner tourists than national ones :uhoh:

tomorrow we open a new place, the museum of roman theatre of my city :dance: :smug2: i am so happy for it, i will visit it this week, i hope. :D

and i will need to use an elevator that they have (the entreprise where i am doing my practices), and told me that i'll can use it for free :P (one of the concerts that i will attend in this La Mar de Músicas music festival, i will need to get to the stage through this elevator, that people have to pay to use it), as i am a worker :P cool people, aren't they.

i've been practicing guitar, tried to compose something, and today came up 5 titles for poems :)

i've been watching many films from our Biblioteca. :)

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see, i hope you had got good marks :)

why? you mean the exams?... may be, but Portugal was so inspiring for me. :D

still long walkings are inspiring for me, yesterday came up some ideas but i hadn't write them yet, just the "titles", but i want them to have a melody since the begin, that means to write them playing my guitar at the same time or so...

i will never give it up, i wanted to several times when i was in "anger" but i will never give it up Zaza.

hey daryl, todo bien? que tal? :D

yo tengo practicas hasta este lunes, libro dos días a la semana. Mañana cuando salga de las practicas quiero ver el museo del teatro romano de mi ciudad, lo han inaugurado hoy y allí trabajan unos compañeros / amigos que quiero saludar.

Ariii!

Pues todo bien aunque hoy mi día ha sido un poco aburrido porque no he hecho na de na, pero en fin, espero este fin de semana hacer más cositas!

Y tú que tal estás? Como te está yendo todo?

iris you gonna live a long time ??

Do u have a SMS on your phone when ur name is mentiond on here...

hope u are fine :)

mwhaha, it was just a coincidence.

I just happened to post at the same time than you!!

How could I know whether I'm going to live a long time? I could die tomorrow, who knows?!