✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I go back to school tomorrow...

Maria C

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot me!! someone!!! Please!!!!!!

aww in my rage im using too many exclamation marks again.

:sad:

Awwww....poor maria!!! *loads water gun*...I don't wanna kill ya!! :D

No Laura SHOOT ME!!!

Then i'll have an excuse as to why i haven't made my dress. hehehe.

Shoot me!! someone!!! Please!!!!!!

aww in my rage im using too many exclamation marks again.

:sad:

Awwww....poor maria!!! *loads water gun*...I don't wanna kill ya!! :D

No Laura SHOOT ME!!!

Then i'll have an excuse as to why i haven't made my dress. hehehe.

*BANG BANG*....ARE YOU STILL ALIVE MARIA??? :?

hahaha! ok the cheerfulness of coldplay fans seems to be warping slightly here....... :lol:

aw going back is never as bad as u think it'll b! i have to go back to college 2morrow.....if all my work's not up to date i get booted off the course apparently, meep! but hey i still feel pretty chilled.....which is....weird actually.....haha!!! u'll be fine! grin and bear it! :D

hahaha! ok the cheerfulness of coldplay fans seems to be warping slightly here....... :lol:

aw going back is never as bad as u think it'll b! i have to go back to college 2morrow.....if all my work's not up to date i get booted off the course apparently, meep! but hey i still feel pretty chilled.....which is....weird actually.....haha!!! u'll be fine! grin and bear it! :D

Get working!!....well, if you're not already finished your work....

The cheerfulness of us CP fans does get off sometimes....check out the thread "wanna fight?"..and you'll see how violent me and maria really can be...we went full-on wrestling style... :D

hehe! well yeah i could do with working really......but then i found this wondeful forum......and.....well u know how it is!!!! :D

lol, i'll check out that 'violent' thread in a minute then....just knew it couldnt be nice around here all the time!!!! hehe ;)

We've got our secrets around here definitely... ;) No, but seriously, we've got a good group here... :D

The cheerfulness of us CP fans does get off sometimes....check out the thread "wanna fight?"..and you'll see how violent me and maria really can be...we went full-on wrestling style... :D

hehehe yeah me and laura are the boards biatches. We have been known to throw chairs at each other and also paint each other. Its great fun

Laura you missed thicko! :P hehehe I ducked.

ever heard of the dream team...? well they're the mean team! :D

hehehe yeah me and laura are the boards biatches. We have been known to throw chairs at each other and also paint each other. Its great fun

Laura you missed thicko! :P hehehe I ducked.