✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I go back to school tomorrow...

Maria C

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but what sucks the most is when its one on one....now that can either be really boring or awsome...most of the times it's boring...because you cant do much but watch for the other person :shrug: :-D

I hated one on one...it sucked....I was always embarrassed if i lost... :D

yeah kind of did suck... :shrug: :D

We always used these really bouncy rubber balls, and i hated playing with big jocky guys, they took it too seriously and always tried to hit the girls in the ass...It always made the loudest sound....when you hit it... :D

yeah those bouncy rubber ones are the ones that sting when you get hit and leave red marks :sad: :twisted:

yeah kind of did suck... :shrug: :D

We always used these really bouncy rubber balls, and i hated playing with big jocky guys, they took it too seriously and always tried to hit the girls in the ass...It always made the loudest sound....when you hit it... :D

yeah those bouncy rubber ones are the ones that sting when you get hit and leave red marks :sad: :twisted:

once..they hit me so hard the imprint of the ball welded into my skin...that sucked..i hate playing sports with boys... :D

i remember in highschool the coaches use to make the girl teams go against the boy teams :x and they werent always nice :? you'd think they be :D

That was so dumb...the guys became extra competitive and always become violent to win...STUPID BLOKES.....well, not all blokes, just the weirdos in my school... :D

i remember in highschool the coaches use to make the girl teams go against the boy teams :x and they werent always nice :? you'd think they be :D

That was so dumb...the guys became extra competitive and always become violent to win...STUPID BLOKES.....well, not all blokes, just the weirdos in my school... :D

oh i forgot to mention that was in soccer....and they didnt care to kick you or push you around :x :D

oh i forgot to mention that was in soccer....and they didnt care to kick you or push you around :x :D

I know!!! When I was in grade school the boys would shove the girls into the wall and we'd hit our chests...OUCH! :?

that kind of hurts when you have something there :D :?

I know......guys just don't understand..

one time, we were playing floor hockey in the gym..and this guy named Shane was pissing me off always yelling at me and pushing me and shit..so i took my stick and hit him right in his jewels..it was more like a tap... :D

one time, we were playing floor hockey in the gym..and this guy named Shane was pissing me off always yelling at me and pushing me and shit..so i took my stick and hit him right in his jewels..it was more like a tap... :D

:rofl: that's the spirit :D

that's what he gets

:rofl: that's the spirit :D

that's what he gets

I know..but i got in trouble..i had to sit on the bench..which is so unfair, b/c he was pushing the girls into the walls and trying to trip them...

but he's nice to me now, so it doesn't matter anymore... :shrug: :D

ah what if he liked it :o ...if someone hit me in a place like that i would be nice to them ever :twisted: :D

hahahaha....eeew...now i'm gonna act all weird around him...he's a bit of a pervert now that i think about it..

the whole pushing girls into the wall and grabbing them was just a ploy to cop a feel... :lol:

LOL :D i could never get myself to do that... but i never get into fights :shrug: exept when i do wrestling with my sister or friend :D

Well you know me! ( Maths' date=' Physics and Music, what a great conbination[/quote']

I love Maths too. I did Maths with mechanics, and I loved it. I can now predict where a ball will land in a perfect world with no variables acting on it like you'd get in the real world. :P

Which makes it pretty pointless actually....

i hate maths!!i hate school!! ughh! :shock: