Everything posted by edupoint
-
Last video ever
With the release of All my love, Chris said that was going to be their last single and video. After that, Karate Kid and Man in the Moon have been released and their videos too. I think it gives us some light about how much can we trust all this final albums plans/threats😂
-
A film for the future.
Well, I ´ll give it a view and it will probably give us some beautiful and emotional moments, and it´s something that lots of artists have done in the past years.
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
The game unfortunedly goes on with the investigation about who paid her money to get those stolen tracks…
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Where did you hear/read/watched that?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
That´ll be great! I guess it will not arrive before 2028 or around…
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Have you watched the Christmas concert? It was really surprising for me how good Chris ´ voice sounds, I guess having a shorter setlist lets him give it all without any trouble.
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
It certainly sounds like another band doing a cover of 1,36. A previous version of the one we know would surely sound even rawer than the official one, I guess.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
That Neon Forest intro is pure gold, and your remix as well! Thanks!
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Could you name any examples?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Well... I think right now it´s more some fans wishes than any piece of evidence, but of course, I really hope you´re right!
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
The thing is... why would they wanna do that? Why would they want to "spend" songs for an unnecessary EP when they are repeating that their worst nightmare is working in the studio and pushing on songs to be released, and they already have a linemark of two more albums? They just released Moon Music, plus some b-sides in the Full Moon Edition thst they could have easily left for the future, just in case. So I don´t see the point on releasing more songs now, before the next LP (and whatever is going on with Shine On).
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I see the Full Moon edition as a gift for fans, not something they would expect to go massive, but the possibilities of “Good Feelings” are something else, I ´m not a big fan of that song but it´s a crystal clear single for next… spring?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Well, supposedly "All my love" was the last single...
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
An EP would mean obviously there are more ready and unreleased songs, and that´s really unlikely, after the release of the Full Moon edition, which I guess it would have spent almost all of their bullets.
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
If it exists, it has not been leaked. I think it would be one of those songs that would lose some of its magic in the studio, although it´s one of my absolute favourite Coldplay songs.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Do you need anything else? Just joking, just joking...
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Can´t explain why, but I thought "Forever Held" was a completely different song, didn´t know we already had heard it at the start of Moon Music.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I agree, but it would be nice to publish all they left out from the albums on the last five years. I guess they´ll keep it for the next/last two albums.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
That song is great, musically and with a straight to the heart lyrics.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I´m sorry, I don´t mean to go on and on about the same ideas, but for me, Parachutes, X&Y and Ghost Stories are miles away from the two last albums in terms of lyrics. It´s true some of them seem simple, but they are wider, the choice of words is much more elaborated, they don´t flow around the same ideas, and even with that, "Man in the moon" shows you can still sing about what unites us and all of that stuff with acceptable verses.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
It´s not dumb, and it´s not necessary to take it to the extreme sensibility everytime. It´s just that he began trying to write meaningful and personal lyrics that also had the quality of good songwriters of all time, as he expressed it. Bono, Springsteen, etc, that was the goal and album after album he talked about it. I remember talking about “The hardest part” saying (before the X&Y release) and how he was proud of having got a kind-of-REM song. Well, it is what it is, he has another (legit) goals to achieve with his lyrics now, so end of the topic for me.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
It´s not a nickname, it´s a joke, thank god he has a better sense of humour than half of the users here.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Oh come on, that only means his lyrics have been changing from not great but trying, to the nowadays general simpleness in most of the tracks. And if I were to have a relaxed conversation with him, which I won´t, of course I would point it out to him, and he would explain the reason why he does it that way now, I would disagree and that would be all. But sometimes you people react like we´re threatening your parents or your cousin, relax please.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Congratulations! But I should say Chris told years ago that the first song his first daughter (was it Apple? I don´t give a shit have a clue) heard was him playing her and Gwyneth "A sort of homecoming" (U2) beside the hospital bed. I´m not comparing, but... 😂
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Green Eyes is an ok song by their standards, I have it into higher consideration because of the amazing album it is included in, but it´s not one of their best at all, imo. Since Ghost Stories, they´ve done at least five better ballads (True love, Oceans, Daddy, Crycrycry, Everyday Life, and Coloratura of course).