Everything posted by edupoint
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I really love X marks the spot, despite not being one of their 40 best songs, of course😂
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
You´re talking about the song, not the album I suppose...
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
What´s the similarity between We Pray and the VLV sounds?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Jupiter worried me, at least the eight seconds I got. We shouldn´t judge a whole song for that little part, but...
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Sorry, it´s 23, not 2023😂
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
It says August 2023...🤷♂️
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
oops😂
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Well if they have released a song preview, it must be the definitive version, can´t be a demo.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Ok ok, that´s true. I hope the final version will be less soft, it needs more punch in my opinion.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
What do you mean? The album is finished.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Well, of course, no doubt about that. And nobody can say We Pray reminds of another Coldplay song, too.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
That song is now my hope for my favorite song of the album... Is there any other song we haven´t heard?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Have you watched the last Instagram reels? Fans listening to some of the Moon Music songs. It´s now for sure confirmed that Aeterna will be in the album.
-
Track 02 - feelslikeimfallinginlove | Moon Music
It´s nice, good job!
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Reading myself again, I sound really stupid, it´s not b-sides because they´re included on a EP, like Rainy Day, Glass of Water, etc.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I get your point, but that´s a neverending story, they have (thank god) their own criteria and opinions, and the songs that are left out are not good enough or don´t fit the album style. Or both. So our concept about what is good or not lots of times is far away from what they feel is good.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
More and more bands reserve the leftovers from every album so they can go back to them later and give it a different aproach, in case the creative impulse is not keeping up. Understandable but also sad.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
True. The same happens with REM, and it doesn´t mean we can´t miss them...
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Of course, they´re b-sides because they were not part of Ghost Stories.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I guess the point is not having b-sides anymore, and instead of that having 10 remixes of the same song. It´s something that has been going on for a long time, not just with Coldplay (u2 does the same and it´s horrible). Of course I won´t listen if I don´t like them, but I would rather get a b-side, like some years ago was the usual thing to do.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
And nobody´s denying your right to do it, as well as you shouldn´t insult me for expressing respectfully and politely my own opinions. I´m not glad I don´t enjoy the band as much as I used to, but of course I´m happy to hear new music, and watch them go on with whatever they want to do, obviously.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Ok, I would never state that a song is gonna be one of my favorites based on other one´s opinions, but we´ll know in two months. Also, I don´t know anymore what is a classic Coldplay song...
-
[Ticket Exchange/Resale thread] Music of The Spheres UK/Europe Tour
I´m looking for two ticketa for Dublin on the 29th🙏
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I still don´t get it. Sound like what? The Singapure rehearsal was I am a mountain?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
That guitar for "All my love" sounds beautiful, it really does. I don´t understand, where have you heard "I am a mountain"?