Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

edupoint

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by edupoint

  1. The extra part should not have been there… The closing was great, one of the best ever in the group´s career, till then.
  2. I agree. "One World" is so emotional and deep, although I don´t understand the last bit, it´s out of place for me. "All my love" is great, Chris´voice is so beautiful there, buuut, I miss a little more guitar from Jonny at the end, with that it would have been a huge song. As somebody said, they have never started an album with a song like "Moon Music", and it makes me believe again in Chris´potential for writing better lyrics. I didn´t hear the rainbow song yet.
  3. If anyonee has been able to download it, I would appreciate the link... All of them are down on that site.
  4. I don ´t think it´s reasonable to say that an album with Feels like…, We Pray, Good Feelings or IAAM is not commercial. And the lyrics may be personal, but they are also ultraeasy-massive-direct, so I disagree, Moon Music can ´t be at all related to Ghost Stories or Everyday Life in that terms.
  5. As much or less you can be right (or wrong), thank you for writing and sharing so clearly you point of view, I agree mostly with the solo careers part. The rest we will know in the future, I guess.
  6. I don´t think any of them has the potential for a solo career. Chris of course is the one that can make a living writing for other artists, and singing his own songs, but he needs a band, I don´t think their idea is to go solo.
  7. That´s exactly what I meant, but I don ´t think it would be possible for him, it ´s in his dna.
  8. I can´t see how stoping to make albums would work for them. I mean, I think it´s a way of taking off pressure from themselves, taking some time completely off and so, but someone as creative as Martin, someone that comes up day after day with ideas and verses and melodys and words... What is he gonna do with all that stuff? The way I see it, maybe after album 12 they give us some singles or EPs from time to time, but I really doubt it´s going to be reduced to tours, even when they actually mean it nowadays.
  9. He only talks about Max Martin as producer for Moon Music. And by the way, I´m dying to hear the title track, the way they talk about its lyrics is amazing. I know I spend hours bitching about their direction and last works, but I have to say there are few things in life that make me feel more peaceful than listening to Chris talk.
  10. Please, everybody find the interview on Youtube, it´s amazing.
  11. I forgot that one, but I rather wait till we listen to the final version. And I don´t really understand how do you get to that idea...
  12. Till now, none of the songs that we´ve heard so far from the album are as intimate and radiounfriendly as Coloratura, maybe All my Love is less commercial, but the rest are clearly aimed for the masses. And none of them are half as good as Coloratura, too.
  13. I would not look for very reasonable explanations, they do whatever they want, at the prizes they want and with the artists they want. I´m waiting for americans to begin their orgy of plaints and, hopefully, trials against LN for something to change.
  14. We´ll be waiting for you comments on the unknown songs!
  15. That´s true, but I guess it´s always better to hear a finished song without the previous known demos and leaks, that experience of listening for the first time a new album. Anybody could argue that we can do that avoiding the leaks, but I´m not that strong haha
  16. That would mean more unrealeased tracks being finished and published, so I think it´s unlikely. But let´s hope it becomes true!
  17. Yeah, but then they wouldn ´t publish March 2025 as año exact date, they would only say 2025…
  18. I bet it´s fake, basically because of the March 2025 line...
  19. Mistery? We´ve heard five of the songs (Feels like, Good Feelings, We Pray, All my love, IAAM), and we´ve heard also Aeterna and One world, although not in the final studio version. Only Moon Music, Jupiter and Alien hits/Alien radio are unknown (and Moon Music could be the track leaked by the name of Neon Forest, so...)
  20. I think that is either naive or a too hardcore fan position. Again, you don´t need to be Bob Dylan, you don´t need to write poetry, and in my opinion the effort you put on your art (and for me, lyrics are a very important part of the art a musician creates) should be bigger regardless of the easy life you can get when you´re a millionaire. Of course your lyrics are not gonna be tortured or complaining about how hard life is (or maybe they should, because they´re the lucky ones), but the way you express whatever you want to express, it matters. But I´m enjoining a lot the debate, thanks!
  21. No, it´s not, but there are very few songs unheard.
  22. I would like the goal to be a mix, a little vague is fine but having a minimum quality, word-using and effort. I´m not expecting Shakespeare, but not Bad Bunny neither.
  23. OMG, please don´t talk about poetry related to the lyrics of this album😅

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.