Everything posted by Ms Magpie
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Awww thanks guys! :cheesy: Glad you like it! Snoop has the best moves and facial expressions ever! I could keep on watching his videos and laugh at them. :wacky: Trufax. :wacky: People just can't help it. They all have a crush on him. And he's fully aware of that hehe -_-
-
The Blur Thread
yeah, he probably can't sing like he did back then anymore. :( His deep voice is ever hotter, imo, so I don't mind. :wacko:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex! :heart: :heart: :heart: He *is* cute! :cheesy: Haha wtf, young teens. :smiley: I remember being 12 or 13 when Gorillaz got famous and I literally wouldn't listen to them because an animated/cartoon band with musicians from other bands, lending their voices to the cartoon characters, cannot possibly be real. They can't be a real group, I mean, wtf? It was over my head!! :lol: Ahem. Here are the gifs I promised to make!
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Thanks! :nice: Alex always makes for a nice avatar. :mellow: So BB is baby. Good to know, might get all weirded out otherwise. :lol: So people on the Gorillaz forum are literally obsessed with the cartoon characters? :|
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
BUMP!! :lol: Jamie
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Could be! :shrug:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
What's BB? :blank: So sorry to hear that. :( :hug:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Vanity search is a powerful thing hehe. Btw, the gifs are made but I'll select the best ones and post them along with a lil story tomorrow. It was so much fun making them! :D
-
The Blur Thread
And goodnight as well. :mellow: :lol: :lol: Chest hair is good. Especially on Damon. -_- Hehe :mellow: Being used to prices such as €17 for a (new) CD, 8.3 pound is pretty cheap! :wideeyed: As for singers' voice... The guy from Metallica went through the same or similar thing - his voice was relatively high but then it deepened because of alcohol addiction or something. What, Damon, what!? :blank: How dare he do that? He needs to learn a lesson. Off with his pants. -_-
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Oh GOD, these pics! They're killing meh :dead: :dead: Thanks for posting them, guys. You are the best. :kiss: Soooooo, he'll write some songs for Blur some time in the future? DO WANT.
-
The Blur Thread
Good good. Feel free to post here now. :P J/K of course, you'd be welcome in this thread even if you didn't find it that amazing. I'm just talking nonsense. :hug: his voice is :heart: Yeah, it's a lovely song and it even isn't that hard to play! I just need to speed up a little bit and get that F# right because it sounds kinda weird. It's a tricky note to play. :shifty: Oh yeah, what's up with the deepening of his voice? It's considerably deeper now but I've no idea why. Girls and Boys is just... :lol: there's no way to keep a straight face when you hear a 1999+!Damo singing it. :laugh3: Made locally? Sounds kinda sketchy. :( How much would you have to pay for it?
-
The Blur Thread
Also, Alice, you've better changed your mind about Damo's voice. :beadyeyes:
-
The Blur Thread
You're most welcome. :nice: ION, practising the first few lines of For Tomorrow, found the score sheet! :D
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Of course! :wink3: The video's already on my computer but I'll edit it tomorrow (gotta go to bed now cuz I get up in 6 hours :bigcry: ). Heeeee. It does sound totally wrong, but that's just the way it is. Pervy us and naughty Damon. :p DILF. :sneaky: ASJAFKFLJG thaaaaanks for sharing :lips:
-
The Blur Thread
Whoa, this was great! Definitely NOT sorry I asked. You rock. :nice: We're twins! :cheesy:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
PLAY DAT SHIT MAN, PLAY THAT SHIT! *fists* :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: He looks so fucking adorable prancing on the stage with melodica in his hand. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! :bomb:
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
Good luck with the ticket hunt!
-
The Blur Thread
A listening party should be done asap. :wacko:
-
The Blur Thread
Are you sure? :lol: lol i'll practice a bit and then post a video. Melodica sounds like fun! :wacky: You guys need to post videos of your covers! Or at least mp3s pretty please. :wacky:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Perrine, I agree with you. He probably had to concentrate really hard not to fuck up his speech/apology. :mellow: GQ should be worldwide :whip: What's up with it being distributed only in the US and the UK? :whip:
-
The Blur Thread
I tried to play the notes of The Debt Collector, To The End, Bad Head and Tender on the recorder and I gloriously failed :wacky:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Awww that apology! LMAO poor Damon, he was so shy and ashamed and adorable at the same time! :heart:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
He'd make a great James Bond, and Jamie, too! They sport their tuxedos so damn well. :sweatdrop:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Hey Shani, welcome here! Happy birthday :nice: And really, OMG! Damo in a tuxedo? Now that's hawt. Baahahaha that pose of his hilarious! Need to get my hands on a copy of GQ soon! :bomb: They seem to have had so much fun! Can't believe Damon really shouted that at that award ceremony haha :laugh4: :laugh4: Nice dream, Kelly. :sneaky:
-
The Blur Thread
Tried to play The Debt Collector on recorder today but I suck so so much. D: