Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ms Magpie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ms Magpie

  1. Awww thanks guys! :cheesy: Glad you like it! Snoop has the best moves and facial expressions ever! I could keep on watching his videos and laugh at them. :wacky: Trufax. :wacky: People just can't help it. They all have a crush on him. And he's fully aware of that hehe -_-
  2. yeah, he probably can't sing like he did back then anymore. :( His deep voice is ever hotter, imo, so I don't mind. :wacko:
  3. Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex! :heart: :heart: :heart: He *is* cute! :cheesy: Haha wtf, young teens. :smiley: I remember being 12 or 13 when Gorillaz got famous and I literally wouldn't listen to them because an animated/cartoon band with musicians from other bands, lending their voices to the cartoon characters, cannot possibly be real. They can't be a real group, I mean, wtf? It was over my head!! :lol: Ahem. Here are the gifs I promised to make!
  4. Thanks! :nice: Alex always makes for a nice avatar. :mellow: So BB is baby. Good to know, might get all weirded out otherwise. :lol: So people on the Gorillaz forum are literally obsessed with the cartoon characters? :|
  5. Could be! :shrug:
  6. What's BB? :blank: So sorry to hear that. :( :hug:
  7. Vanity search is a powerful thing hehe. Btw, the gifs are made but I'll select the best ones and post them along with a lil story tomorrow. It was so much fun making them! :D
  8. And goodnight as well. :mellow: :lol: :lol: Chest hair is good. Especially on Damon. -_- Hehe :mellow: Being used to prices such as €17 for a (new) CD, 8.3 pound is pretty cheap! :wideeyed: As for singers' voice... The guy from Metallica went through the same or similar thing - his voice was relatively high but then it deepened because of alcohol addiction or something. What, Damon, what!? :blank: How dare he do that? He needs to learn a lesson. Off with his pants. -_-
  9. Oh GOD, these pics! They're killing meh :dead: :dead: Thanks for posting them, guys. You are the best. :kiss: Soooooo, he'll write some songs for Blur some time in the future? DO WANT.
  10. Good good. Feel free to post here now. :P J/K of course, you'd be welcome in this thread even if you didn't find it that amazing. I'm just talking nonsense. :hug: his voice is :heart: Yeah, it's a lovely song and it even isn't that hard to play! I just need to speed up a little bit and get that F# right because it sounds kinda weird. It's a tricky note to play. :shifty: Oh yeah, what's up with the deepening of his voice? It's considerably deeper now but I've no idea why. Girls and Boys is just... :lol: there's no way to keep a straight face when you hear a 1999+!Damo singing it. :laugh3: Made locally? Sounds kinda sketchy. :( How much would you have to pay for it?
  11. Also, Alice, you've better changed your mind about Damo's voice. :beadyeyes:
  12. You're most welcome. :nice: ION, practising the first few lines of For Tomorrow, found the score sheet! :D
  13. Of course! :wink3: The video's already on my computer but I'll edit it tomorrow (gotta go to bed now cuz I get up in 6 hours :bigcry: ). Heeeee. It does sound totally wrong, but that's just the way it is. Pervy us and naughty Damon. :p DILF. :sneaky: ASJAFKFLJG thaaaaanks for sharing :lips:
  14. Whoa, this was great! Definitely NOT sorry I asked. You rock. :nice: We're twins! :cheesy:
  15. PLAY DAT SHIT MAN, PLAY THAT SHIT! *fists* :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: He looks so fucking adorable prancing on the stage with melodica in his hand. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! :bomb:
  16. Good luck with the ticket hunt!
  17. A listening party should be done asap. :wacko:
  18. Are you sure? :lol: lol i'll practice a bit and then post a video. Melodica sounds like fun! :wacky: You guys need to post videos of your covers! Or at least mp3s pretty please. :wacky:
  19. Perrine, I agree with you. He probably had to concentrate really hard not to fuck up his speech/apology. :mellow: GQ should be worldwide :whip: What's up with it being distributed only in the US and the UK? :whip:
  20. I tried to play the notes of The Debt Collector, To The End, Bad Head and Tender on the recorder and I gloriously failed :wacky:
  21. Awww that apology! LMAO poor Damon, he was so shy and ashamed and adorable at the same time! :heart:
  22. He'd make a great James Bond, and Jamie, too! They sport their tuxedos so damn well. :sweatdrop:
  23. Hey Shani, welcome here! Happy birthday :nice: And really, OMG! Damo in a tuxedo? Now that's hawt. Baahahaha that pose of his hilarious! Need to get my hands on a copy of GQ soon! :bomb: They seem to have had so much fun! Can't believe Damon really shouted that at that award ceremony haha :laugh4: :laugh4: Nice dream, Kelly. :sneaky:
  24. Tried to play The Debt Collector on recorder today but I suck so so much. D:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.