Everything posted by Ms Magpie
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
You can print the image on a special paper and then iron-transfer it (? :uhoh: ) on the shirt but I've no idea where you can get the paper.
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
I've got the same problem. :/
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
CBA to edit the previous post... I still haven't figured out how to make them gifs visible on the dashboard. Should I make a photo entry instead of a text entry?
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Oh god, I want to eat that right now so bad :awesome:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
You're welcome :D There's nothing bad with a little bit of chest hair. :blank:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Here. :sneaky: I'll upload Damon's ciggy trick and Alex's bum action as well. Oh and Graham reading a journal. :drunk:
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Zeya, you're cute! :nice:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
That's actually a great idea! You should make it as you never know who loves the show as well :)
- Who have you met?
-
Who have you met?
.sally. :nice: That's it for now but hopefully I'll meet more Coldplayers one day.
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
Sneaky, nasty Damon! :lol:
-
Doctor Who ???......
Thanks for the link! :nice: I think Tennant was great as the Doctor, but Smith is so much better. :wideeyed:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
DW marathon with dorm mates is probably the best thing ever :wacky:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
I'd love to go to that pub! :blush: I never knew both Blur and Coldplay played there! I have this one without that logo on the right.... :sneaky: VERY :bomb:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Whoa, that is the best dorm room ever!! :stunned: It's HUGE and so pretty!! :dance:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
I've no idea, sorry >_< I'll ask on another forum, maybe someone will know how to do it.
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
QFT! Thanks for all these pics. I can die happy now. :mellow:
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
I'm okay, thanks! Wearing mah fez atm! I'll go on the balcony soon, it's lovely and windy outside. :wacky:
-
How many hours a week are you on the computer?
Same.
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
where were you? how are you? :cheesy:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Tammi!!! Welcome back :nice: Zoe, how is it?!? :dance:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
this pic looks like it came from a film about Sherlock Holmes. :o
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Awww. :heart: That colour is the best! Maybe I'll go back to being purple-haired once I get bored of being a brunette. As for fringe... I was considering getting it. Maybe I'll try it at the next appointment with mah hairdresser. :sneaky: In other news, I've got a fez now. And I love it to death. :wacky: