Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ms Magpie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ms Magpie

  1. So many pretty pictures! :blush: They all seem so happy! How come Alex was there and why didn't Graham and Dave show up?! Guh, I'm experiencing a Blur withdrawal. :wreck: It's NOT pretty.
  2. You should have a nap before you start doing your homework and such, it'll only make you feel better. Do you have time for a nap at all? As for the girl, is she rude to you or do you just not like her? It's okay to not get along with everybody, there's many people with completely different personalities and hobbies out there and there's nothing wrong if you don't find someone fun or nice. You really miss high school, right? It'll take a while to get used to not being there; I remember how weird it was for me when people started their classes and I didn't have to go there anymore. Just try not to think too much about it, watch some Doctor Who or listen to Coldplay or any other band that you love and makes you happy. :hug:
  3. :sick: This explains it all! :lol: Parklife is so much fun! The accent is so hard to imitate, though.
  4. Aww does you computer work okay now? I'll repost it as soon as I get my computer back, which should be tomorrow. :nice:
  5. To study and spend time partying, meeting new people and hanging out with other people I know :wacko:
  6. No, 9 days until I move to England and 13 days until school. :awesome: :blank:
  7. Awwww Briggins! :lol:
  8. Now Mickey Mouse will forever remind me of Damon and Justine. :bigcry: Yes Perrine, get yourself a tumblr! :whip:
  9. There's a DVD??? :wideeyed: Once I find an HMV they'll have nothing left in the store. :sneaky: Hope you guys enjoyed the listening party and sorry you missed it, Perrine. :(
  10. Ahh gotta go now. Sorry guys. Nighty night!
  11. I swear I'll watch all the videos tomorrow. Or someday soon. I wish there was a DVD.
  12. LOVE those screencaps! :wideeyed: I'll probably place it on top of my cd stack OR put that and The Eraser on a visible spot in my room. They deserve some more attention than they're currently getting! Oily Water is a nice song, but sadly I don't have a special opinion on it. :\
  13. Omg, just remembered - I'm getting a signed copy of MLIR in 10 days :awesome:
  14. It is a great song but also sad, yeah. It's awful to think you never want something to change. well, except for the good things that I don't see in this song. :confused: (Re: Blue Jeans)
  15. Oh and yes, Alex is DEFINITELY my fav. :mellow:
  16. It's not one of my faves either. Starshaped is much better :nice:
  17. Pressure On Julian! :o I wouldn't mind rolling around with Damon. Or Alex. :mellow:
  18. So we hold each other tightly and hold on for tomorrow :heart:
  19. Yeah, just started :nice:
  20. I'm heeeeree! :wacko: I need to go to bed soon :( >_<
  21. :sneaky:
  22. That's too cute! :awesome: She'll be Damon's #1 fan in no time!
  23. It's a cute gif. :nice: Perfect! I'll be back on in one hour, so get ready. :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.