Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ms Magpie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ms Magpie

  1. I can't see a bunch of the photos, Ly. :bigcry: Still, he looks good. V good indeed. :wink3:
  2. It is expensive, but it still costs you less than buying the singles separately. I guess. :disappointed:
  3. It is expensive, but it still costs you less than buying the singles separately. I guess. :disappointed:
  4. It's a pretty fucking awesome box set, isn't it?? :bomb: I should really get some b-sides as I, believe it or not, don't have any so the box set would be the best thing evar :bigcry: PLUS the book, ahhhhh. :bomb: Can't wait to see the next installment of the story! :cool: Just need to find some good drawings of bulls so I can copy them hehe :curtain:
  5. Ok so who's rich enough to buy me this? :wacko: Update on the drawing: after almost giving up, Graham now has legs and weird, stubby fingers, and legs. His guitar looks weird as well. Gonna draw the bulls tomorrow but they'll be shit, too. :lol: This is so much fun. :wacko: Probably because I'm so much into them lately. Still a noob. :disappointed:
  6. Those two posts (the one about Alex and the story) are. So. Awesome. :lol: Please make more!! :laugh3: Oh yesss, I'm really glad i got tumblr now. :sneaky:
  7. Lol I'm drawing Graham and his little red bulls! Will post a pic :wacko:
  8. THESE :wacky: His arms are so effing hawt! :bomb:
  9. Ahhh okay. I was so wrong! >_< I assumed it got something to do with Muse as some friends talked about both things at the same time. It was a bit confusing. The shirt and the necklace are so awesome! I totally see the shirt as something that can be worn for almost all occasions. There's tons of clothing you could only wear while jogging but I'd be damn proud to wear that Gorillaz shirt in public.
  10. It really depends on the course you want to take! If there's high competition for one you should have high test scores and high grades because those are key factors. You don't need to have extra curriculars or teacher recommendations and you don't have to write essays or personal statements. Also, you could get somewhere with lower grades but you needed to have a valid argument - usually a grave injury or illness etc. Your system is so much more complicated, plus the scholarships. :wreck:
  11. Think he was tweeting at like 2 am UK time? :uhoh:
  12. Ohh that sucks! >_< good luck with the essay. sometimes I think it's so much easier and cheaper for us to get into a university. you only need to pass your final exams and get a score high enough in case there are more applicants than places for your course.
  13. Perrine, yep! That's 1,7 metre :nice: Graham tweeting while we're sleeping. Not fair. :snobby:
  14. 12 inches = 1 foot. Yaaay! this'll make it a bit easier haha. :D I'd like to tweet Graham something about the bulls but I'm so not creative so whatever I'd write would suck. :wreck:
  15. It'd be awesome to wear that to the show! But if you don't have the outfit, your Blur shirt will do. :nice: Dang, if I knew about this whole Mickey Mouse thing, I'd bought myself a Mickey/Minnie Mouse t-shirt last year. :bigcry: lol i'm so sad. It looks so great!! :wacky: Awww, nice dream! :D
  16. Oh I wouldn't know, but he is short! I guess he's about 165 cm if not even less?
  17. I think they meant 5'11'' and not 5.11 :uhoh: U AMERICANZ R SO CONFUSING!!!! :bigcry: I guess I'm 66.9 inches high but I dunno how to convert that to feet. :lol:
  18. LEGS :bomb: Damon probably ate too much ice cream hehe. 5'11 is so tiny for men! They all seem to be that tall except for Alex, he's Blur's Ed O'Brien. :wacko: His little red bulls? I suppose you mean the energy drink? For some reason I forgot that existed but pictured Graham literally being surrounded by little red bulls. :lol: :facepalm: :lol: He's not afraid to show it. :sneaky: Also, today was the first day when I started thinking of Blur as my favourite band. I guess my complain about Radiohead and the lack of news from them isn't valid because, AFAIK, nothing's going on with Blur atm either. :rolleyes:
  19. I can't get the video to work >_< Thanks for the link, hopefully someone recorded the show :)
  20. Yeah, they're impossibly long. :drunk:
  21. Randomness, probably. :wacky: Look at this pic. Notice how long Alex's legs are. :blank: :mellow:
  22. Yeah :D I was like, Graham, are you trying to pull a Kanye?
  23. Thanks! :D you can call me Nina. :nice: Yeah, that performance was pretty sweet. I may or may not spend this afternoon looking at videos on youtube, trying to find my favourite CE performance. :uhoh2: Btw, is ONTD a Muse slashfic LJ community? Or something else related to Muse? :wideeyed: He looks properly drunk or high or something. You know the smile on your face when you try to look completely calm, sober and hide something stupid that you've done? :D Yeah it must be horrible to see your chosen show getting cancelled after you've already booked a plane ticket and hotel etc. I just don't get why they bash Damon for it - yeah he is the leader, in a way, but where the show will be and who is going to be there doesn't depend only on him. Although it sucks when they announce something as [ccontinent] leg of the tour and then only do one show in the whole region. Yes, pics please! :awesome: Has anyone else been tempted to buy a sailor cap and a striped t-shirt? :bomb: aww, thanks! :blush: And yeah, Alex -is- a charmer! :bomb: What. So sorry to see that kind of stuff is still happening. Hope you get to move back to Washington ASAP.
  24. Yeah, what was going on with him? :lol: Those were some pretty criptic tweets haha.
  25. It suits him great. :nice: :cheesy: The drag queen interviewed them all, hasn't she? Those interviews were so weird :lol: It's more obvious if you listen to Leisure and then some of his newish stuff. Then again, the genre is completely different. :shrug:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.