Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ms Magpie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ms Magpie

  1. Anything would do! Maybe Modern Life Is Rubbish? When do you have time? I shall watch some videos now and I'll probably finish in 2 hours if not earlier. :) Oh god, that pic! :laugh3: They all look so, so wrong! Don't want to be mean, it's just that they all look scary. Innocently scary, maybe. :bigcry:
  2. You're most definitely not the only one! :nice: Isn't it nice to stick some pretty pictures on a wall? Dave looks like he knows something. And that something isn't what we'd like to know. He scares me a bit. Oh those pics! :dead: Aww what a cute kitten! that's seriously the cutest thing that a cat's ever done! :heart:
  3. Then we could have one tonight and one tomorrow :sneaky:
  4. Sorry but I only see Alex on that pic. :wideeyed: Just look at his hair and smile and teeth and eyes and nose and say he isn't pretty. :P
  5. I have the LPs but not the B-sides or Midlife. I think it's a bit too late for Ly now so maybe we could do it tomorrow?
  6. Ly, which albums do you have? Could you download them if I gave you a link? Oh and when do you have time? I'm home with nothing to do so any time is good for me.
  7. Think I wanna print out that second pic. His eyes are gorgeous there.
  8. Hey yo, this might help you :) http://www.learnenglish.de/ & http://www.anglaisfacile.com/ What kind of shoes do Coldplay usually wear? What's their opinion of flip-flops? :thinking:
  9. Btw guys. Would anyone have time tonight to do a little Blur listening party? I feel like I don't know their songs well enough so I thought I'd listen to them tonight, read the lyrics etc. Is anybody in?
  10. 1. cliff face 4 up, 2 down A person with an extreamly large nose :wacky:
  11. He's my favourite cliff-face. :heart:
  12. Cuz we're all lame. :( I mentioned it when it came out but nobody ever said anything. IMO it's a great video, despite some angles being shot with a P&S. It's totally worth downloading it but then again, I was at the show so there you go. And wtf guys, video was translated well into widescreen. :wtf: It's not like they made the DVD out of Youtube videos.
  13. I tried that and it worked, yay! :nice: I think those glasses suit Graham only. He's got the style. :wink3:
  14. I hope you have lots of fun, guys!
  15. Gigs are the best when you can watch them from the first row. :sleep:
  16. I love them all. :wacky:
  17. You've made me very happy. Thanks for the picspam. :drunk:
  18. Deal. :mellow: It might take a while, though. :blank:
  19. oh god what is that? :lol:
  20. I make better pasta anyway. HA :snobby:
  21. Marie, send it over! :wideeyed: Or no wait. I'll make it myself some time soon. Heeee. :mellow:
  22. Yeah it's a bit confusing! :( Guess that's just another reason for gifspam hehe.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.