Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SueDeNimes

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SueDeNimes

  1. Thank you for those! I'm getting more and more into them every day. :awesome: So many great songs. (I only know the last two albums until now tho. :uhoh:) AND oh the accent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dead: :bomb: :awesome: :heart:
  2. Awesome new interview!! :awesome: And Kirsten just bought me a copy of Nerd do well in London!!! :dance: Can't wait to read it. :laugh4:
  3. Haha that's right! I could never deny that. :laugh4: What you say is another argument against those online tests as well. Once I even wanted to break a glass at work because I didn't like the number. :lol: Hope you're fine, Crestsy! :nice: :hug:
  4. I have a thing for numbers, I count steps, windows, glasses, almost everything around me and I get way too excited over numbers that are "nice" to me. :uhoh: (Can't explain why but some numbers are good, some bad to me.) (So yeah, I had a high score...) I also like sticking to my routines, that even starts with showering: hair, face, hair again, body. I'd feel weird if I wouldn't stick to that. :uhoh: On the other side I DO enjoy meeting new people and being around them for example. Some of those items are too vague and it has been said before - it's not that easy to "diagnose" something from one simple 4-choice-scale on the net. A Likert scale would certainly be better. The real tests won't be on the internet I suppose and an online test can't compete with an expert's judgement.
  5. May I remind you all of maintaining good manners while discussing. :nice:
  6. Thread moved to Live section. :nice:
  7. October 29, 2010 - submitted by Sunil, United Kingdom Q. Hello wise one! So... I own one of the most rarest Coldplay cds/vinyls including the What If promo cd,copies of mince spies and lots of the early stuff but am considering selling to purchase tickets to go see them on tour! Do VIP tickets exist for Coldplay for meet and greet? Or even sign autographs after a show? It is one thing that I wish to do but I never know when the right opportunity to meet the band! Any ideas? PLEASE REPLY! Big Thanks!! The Oracle replies: Honestly I would say hold on to those items. Yes they'd pay for your ticket but maybe you could just be saving up a little bit each week right now rather than part with some collectables? The main reason I say this is that although we sometimes have VIP packages available at venues, they don't include a meet & greet. Meet & greets are very rare in the U.K - another reason to say keep your memorabilia. The likelihood of catching the band after a show is even slimmer. I guess like with most things it's timing and luck; there's no great advice to give about getting autographs and meeting the band.
  8. October 29, 2010 - submitted by Michelle, Canada Q. Hello Oracle, I'm hoping you can help me out as I'm curious to know if both the Beehive and Bakery are both being used to record the new album. I assumed that moving into the Beehive would mean moving out of the Bakery, but from Anchorman updates, it sounds like both are being used. Wouldn't it be easier to stay put in one recording studio? Cheers Cheers, The Oracle replies: You are correct in your assumption that both are being used; it works well. Geographically the two are very close so it's not that much of a problem at all.
  9. Taratata? You can watch it here: http://www.mytaratata.com/Pages/VIDEO_page_video.aspx?sig=iLyROoafI9T9 :kiss:
  10. Biffy Clyro: Bubbles, Mountains, Many of Horror, God & Satan, The Captain, Who's got a match, ... :lol:
  11. :disappointed: Well, you could have participated in the discussion about the new icons. :escaping3:
  12. That's from one of my favourite interviews! Enough Rope, Multimedia thread here: 2006-07-03 Chris Martin on Enough Rope [AUDIO & MP4 VIDEO]
  13. :curtain: When you've decided which name to choose - simply write a PM to Ian. It'll be changed as soon as he has time to do it. :nice:
  14. OMG, that one's gorgeous! :dead:
  15. Awesome! Thanks for passing on the news! :dance:
  16. BUM(P). :wacky: :heart: :drummer: :dead: :bomb:
  17. Thank you! :kiss: Well, I don't believe a bit of it, they seem so happy. Maybe the tabloid press is just bored that they actually are. :P
  18. Day 6 and 7 didn't happen or did I just not see it? :uhoh:
  19. Hi Christa!! Thanks for your videos! :kiss: I loved your comment "uploading vids is like watching grass grow" :lol: This reminded me of the Womanly Thread in the Lounge btw: EDIT: Hi Ren! What a cute pic! :wacky:
  20. No, unfortunately that doesn't work either, tried different browsers as well. :( What is it?
  21. Hi! That pic link isn't working... what is it? :thinking:
  22. October 25, 2010 - submitted by janie, United Kingdom Q. Hi, I read about how the Ode to Deodorant cassettes were dubbed from a CD-R. I was wondering how many of these CDs were made? Did they get labeled like the cassettes or are they any other marks to know someone has seen a real CD? Thanks! The Oracle replies: The copy I had was the original CD-R and didn't have any labelling whatsoever. I copied it myself onto cassette before the cassette demo started doing the rounds. I am not aware of any CDs being given out at that time to be honest. The tape looked like this. Don't bother trying to work out the phone number; it doesn't belong to anyone these days!
  23. October 25, 2010 - submitted by Owen, United Kingdom Q. Hello Oracle. I'm a big Blink-182 fan and I found this video of Chris & Keane apparently doing a cover of one of Blink's songs, Wendy Clear and I'm wondering if you can legitimize it. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy7ea4VCcrY]YouTube - Keane and Coldplay cover Blink-182 "Wendy Clear"[/ame] Thanks, Owen. The Oracle replies: I take it you mean Chris & Tom from Keane rather than the whole band but as it goes, that's a clever technique of the video maker's if they intended us to think it was them; however it isn't.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.