Everything posted by Lizzybear
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
I think Thom Yorke is trying to join hot asss. he clearly has one. :wink3:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
Thom's got ghetto ass, and fly tattoo
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
i saw that lexxie :sneaky:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
he never answered :angry: He does think I have ghetto ass :bigcry: ^ of course.. i love hot asss!
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
don't treat lexxie like a piece of meat! :angry:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
this is lexxie's ghetto ass NOMZ
-
I'm a LAW student, according to Gena.
ryan a tranny? :lol: me too!! i giggle too much tho :shame:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
I'm the one with ghetto ass
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
-
I'm a LAW student, according to Gena.
Yeah, Marisa is always kind of boring.. like Ryan :lol: p.s. i love talking to you& talking to you on here at the same time! :blush:
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
OMG Gorgeous!! :heart:
-
Radiohead
:dead: now i have to save more monies!! I want to see them at least twice this time... and with mah monsta too :heart:
-
The Blur Thread
no :bigcry: never
-
The Blur Thread
i dont know :snobby: And I've decided I have a pretty big girl crush on Justine :dead: GAH! So cute!! I wish they had stayed together :(
-
The Blur Thread
:disappointed:
-
Fashion etc.
i love it http://lookbook.nu/ you can post pretty pics of you wearing a cute outfit on there and get inspired from what other ppl are posting too. ill probably just bug my mom to take a pic of me when i feel like im wearing a cute outfit one day :lol:
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
cute dress Karen! lots of photogenic peeps up in hurr.
-
Fashion etc.
is anyone else on lookbook? someone invited me to it and im so un-photogenic.. this should be fun :facepalm: haha
-
The Blur Thread
^everyone is so mean to lizzy these days :(
-
I'm a LAW student, according to Gena.
Where are you at? :whip: You should know I've been watching more of those episodes of the OC with Olivia Wilde in them lately :blush: gahhh she is so pretty with blonde hair too.
-
The Blur Thread
thurs. might work. but im going on vacation this weekend for a while. oh god... i dont think it's ever going to work. :P I did read this cute lil interview with Graham today :nice: http://www.vblurpage.com/articles/stories/q_04.htm I really love that website, it has so many good resources. & lulz.. Dave approved me Facebook :lol: i feel special.. I hope Graham accepts me too, although his seems a bit more selective :blush:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
well i killed it in here. i should probs get to bed too then :( night bbs :3
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
:( jiggs must of felt my presence and left... well :snobby: waz up guys? ... or carry on with whatever you were talking about before.:nice:
-
Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
:curtain: lots of kewl peeps in here tonight
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
I would be tempted to buy it too :embarrassed: lol, yah GTBATQ don't really have a name. Damon said that name was dumb anyway, he would never call a band that :rolleyes: