Everything posted by Lizzybear
-
The Blur Thread
I have a hard time picking favorite songs. I go through moods. But right now I think it would be: End of a Century This is a Low London Loves
-
Kasabian
Really? I didn't know that... i just spend too much attention on Tom & Serge I suppose. :shame: And with Jay. Why is he not in their music videos? or in photo shoots? :thinking: but he plays with them live on stage. I've always wondered that.
-
The Blur Thread
MY ALEX JAMES BOOK CAME TODAY!!! :dead: It's so good already, he is such a good writer. Alex is actually really smart. and holy shit... im browsing at these pictures in the middle of the book :dizzy2: they are beautiful!
-
Kasabian
Ohhh yesah i did! :dance: I was gonna say that too! Cutttte :baby::heart: First daddy of the bunch... nice spam. i like that stripey shirt and serge wearing all that pink at pink pop :mellow:
-
Kasabian
Your photobucket is private i think.. it wont let me see the goodies :bigcry: oh and this goody :mellow: goin' in for a feel are we Tom?
-
The Oasis Thread
umm do they do this often...? :sick: i mean im all for bromances, but not when your brothers... :wreck: :uhoh: it came up on my tumblr dashboard :laugh3:
-
The Oasis Thread
So Sally Can Wait is good. i like it.
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
heehe good for you Alice. we are all bad influences in here im sure :sneaky: :lol: oh god, i love all those banana pics... actually i had 2 bananas for breakfast too hehe i guess they got me craving bananaz :P
-
The Blur Thread
But surely you've heard 'She is so high' and 'There's no other way' right? The album is still good, not their best of course, but they were just starting out :nice: & I think it's cool how Guy loves Sing and he put it on in the Coldplay dressing room and he said it inspired the song Lost! Even tho he said Lost! sounds nothing like Sing, some how it still inspired them to write it. :D
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
That football player is hot :stunned: i scrolled down too fast and thought for a second that was Graham with Andrew... "WUT?!" it's the glasses :lol:
-
The official Gorillaz Thread
best gorillaz pic so far :lol:
-
The Blur Thread
oh dont worry i will be talking about the book a lot for sure :lol: if anyone is planning on reading the book themselves and dont want anything spoiled just tell me and ill put it in spoilers :D oh wow someone made this on tumblr :lol: ohhh god. Alex's fans are just as crazy as he is! so bad so bad... i cant stop laughing! :P
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
your right! :stunned:
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
o wow! :heart: the thing on his lip, i think that picture just has white spots all over it. not the best quality.
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
That doesn't matter. They would rush in here and own you with Henry hotness :whip:
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Calling Henry gay. Don't make me bring Lauren, Jenn and Aurelie in here on you! :whip:
-
The Damon Albarn thread.
Nothing better than his hello kitty man purse and that cheesy USA eagle hat :laugh3: ohh god :laugh3:
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Girlymen can be sexy too now! :snobby: Johnny :mellow: henry.. (clearly not looking gay here alexa :shifty:) caleb nom nom nomssss Alex The James he is pretty and i dont care! i dont like the big burly men :bigcry:
-
Apparatjik
I love all these pictures :awesome:! & Clearly they all wear their sunglasses inside because they are SO badass :cool: Ooohh :surprised: good job! Oh yah, those moods of norway guys. They followed Martin around at the Berlin gig like none other. If I hadn't known they were associated with MoN i would of thought "total fanboys" :lol: Flo looks so nice! Seems so sunny now, much better for stalkage, unlike Berlin where we froze our asses off waiting outside for hours :shifty: :whip:
-
Kasabian
:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb: i want to see more woman! :whip: where be the link?! and you and Tom touching... :lol: how awesome! I would do the same thing!
-
The Blur Thread
I love The James so much! hahahah! I watched this last night Blur on Rock Profile...it's kind of stupid, but they get Alex really good :lol::lol: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB_uEOIlORQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB_uEOIlORQ[/ame] [ame= ] [/ame] i can't wait for his book to come :bomb: it should be any day now! :wacky:
-
Former Stereophonics drummer Stuart Cable found dead at home
:cry: how sad... rest in peace stuart cable :(
-
Our Sigs have no rights!
yeah exactly :(
-
The Blur Thread
chick with a perfect bum. Graham trying to get his art on, and Alex in the back just pervin' out :lol: And Alex and some of his adventures... [ame= ] [/ame] omg gettting arrested naked with Joe Strummer on his lap?! :laugh3: :laugh3::laugh3: hahaha im dying! i LOVE Alex
-
Apparatjik
Wahh :dizzy: how did you get all their signatures Paula? I'm clearly missing something. & yes Jonas has a lovely signature! :wacky: