Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I love playing the melody of clocks!
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Hi! We havent met before, i'm amy :nice:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:lol:I'm in piano class thats why :uhoh: no? Are you doing Romeo this year? :confused::lol: :|
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
lucky, when i did the recorder/flute in elementary school i covered up random holes , I sounded like a dying cat : (
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Funny I didnt think that was a line in the play :charming:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I wish I could play an instrument :| mah piano skills are downright rubbish
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:mad:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I'm right hurr :charming: :lol:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:nod: I know right! :cry: I've been sleeping late and sleeping in! We're all zombies anyway during school:lol: Ooo:surprised: you go Alex! Go play that clarinet like it's nobody's business :charming: (Clarinet right?:uhoh:)
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Ugh i dont want to go back to school :freak: And my sleeping schedule's all messed up :dozey:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Hi Alex. Again :nod:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Jackie! :kiss: Hey david :nice: The college here has a pretty short semester :dance:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:bigcry: Kramer! But I get off school may 20 :phu: when do yyou :uhoh:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Kitty kat :|
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Hai
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:nod: :hug: I'm annoyed at school :nod: but thanks for asking ! Hm, maybe, when do you go back to school? /I you already told me, I have the memory of someone with Alzheimer's :laugh1:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
She's still in school (today's her first day back) Battle ax!!!!!! :kiss: how are you!? I wonder where Jekyll is : (
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I love meat too:nod: But yeah I can't live without rice :laugh3:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Ugh you're such a vegetarian :rolleyes:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I'm working on my stupid photography workbook which is so much work and I'm dying from boredom and i've been distracted :| What did you eat? :wacky: seafron risotto? :P
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Mark! How are youu
-
[28-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ St Pete Times Forum, Tampa, Florida, USA
vengeance for 2009 :nod:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Dangit, alone again.
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
BATLLE AX. KRAMER.
-
COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
300 :escaping: