Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
MATH IA! (One question survey, please help!)
Le bump. Thanks everyone, you guys are the best! :hug:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:nod:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Ooohhohhhh I want your love and all your lovers' revenge (:laugh3: we're too cool:lol:) Edit: oh okay, I guess we're not that cool :|
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I want your love and I want your revenge PS: Me too...?
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
And you know that I need you
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I want your love. Love love looove I want your love
-
Major shake up in Iowa tonight?
In my opinion santorum came out of nowhere :uhoh:
-
Major shake up in Iowa tonight?
Well santorum's leading now
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
(I want your love) I want your drama, the touch of youur hand
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I want your everything as long as it's free
-
What's the weather like today in your town?
Too cold :(
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
want your bad romance :|
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
You guise :snobby:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I'm bored as usual:lol:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Shelly cooper :dazzled:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
pbd
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Yay, sparks it is. :nod: Yammeh.:| Aww I wuv lore! :uhoh:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:dazzled: who was it?
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:uhoh:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Blame anna for that crazy nickname :nod:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Oic.
-
I might buy a fox
Do it,that would be awesome :wacky:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Hello
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:lol:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
And even then I fail sometimes :disappointed: