Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. Hope you do something fun! Like sleep :lol: Thank you for this grand entrance :charming:
  2. It's one of my favourite shows :dazzled: I'm doing the teen tournament test I'm so scared :| I HATE FAILING.:lol: Are you just looking on eBay and stuff? Awesome! :dance:
  3. Hola I'm sleepy but I'm waiting for Jeopardy :uhoh:
  4. Thank you Lore and Alison :hug:
  5. Goodnight guys :sleeping:
  6. The spelling of that phrase makes me doubt that :disappointed:
  7. Aww you wuv me back? :surprised: :bigcry: no seriously, I feel like you hate me :shame: :lol:the whole post was to spell awesome right?:rolleyes: She's in bed, dreaming of the cosine rule and Pearson's correlation coefficient and all the crap we don't care about :nod:
  8. Who cares what you think :snobby: I love sheldon :dazzled: Jk Brenty, wuv you :nod:/please don't yell at me :uhoh:
  9. By the way it's supposed to be 3 leftys, I clicked when i wasn't logged in accidentally. :escaping:
  10. Hi *waves* No one's here. :disappointed: Bai *waves*
  11. leftys ftw :nod:
  12. Kramerrrr :hug: Eh you have a whole weekend!!! :snobby::P
  13. Hey guys! First day back at school :(
  14. Aww :( At least you're home now :nice:
  15. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Pezza's topic in The Lounge
    @BerrymanGirl1
  16. Oh cel :lol: Hey Kramer! :hug:
  17. Chandler's sarcasm is what gets me through the day:nod:
  18. :lol: she's the best
  19. :laugh3: I love phoebs [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETQfuzNGT58]The Smelly Cat Song - YouTube[/ame] Always makes me laugh :dazzled: And Joey talking to Ross:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.