Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Au revoir Julia :hug:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Oatmeal! :wacky: right hurr :nice:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Me too :nice: and sorry that was an error on my part, flvs is just florida and a couple other states like Georgia actually :lol: Alexxxx aww bye see you soon
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Well yes there was work assigned and it's due in a week but I have high school hw too :rolleyes::lol: Do you take it on FLVS? Bye Naan! See you Soon (cp :nod:)
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Im about to do some of my college hw :| yaay :lol: then i'll probably go on Hulu :awesome:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
starfish and julia :nice: hey!
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:curtain:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
hi
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Wait how long is your lunch?/clearly asking the important questions
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:laugh3: Yeah we're so underprivileged, only 6 classes:rolleyes:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
And only one is an elective :bigcry: Hm, but i'm okay with that...I think:uhoh:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I have 8 classes you guys :phu: I wish I had six :freak:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
But so is french. : ( Hi Tyler :hug:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Ugh I hate it too, it hurts so much : (
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:hug:! I get that feeling with keane songs currently:heart:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I'm watching a cat show, some people don't deserve pets, poor cat :|
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Me too bro, it was fun! I love that feeling I get when i listen to new songs that are just too good and i feel like my life is amazing :heart: Battle ax!
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:dazzled: I approve :nod:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Ich bin hier :awesome: How are you guys doing? :nice: Starrfishie! And Brent!
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Hayy
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Omg there is a no smiley now!? :no:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Hey guize I'm at the library :nod:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
OCPD :lol: Okay, well i'm off, i'm going to the library :wave: Why we have no wave smiley :freak:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Yep! Yeah but you have half of the definition, and who knows if you have anxiety or not, you could be in denial:laugh3:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:|