Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
But you do, with your plans and all that organization and daily routines :uhoh: :kiss: *runs away*
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:rolleyes: How was the chorale
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
He's just kidding :lol:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Hey starfish
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
That's too entertaining
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Upload to imageshack Copy direct link Put direct link I between [ img] [/ img] No spaces
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:lol: Emma's quote? Thanks :laugh3:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
That would be awesome if it was! :wacky:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
XELA! :hug: :laugh3: what song was it anyways!? :whip: stoopid iTunes
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I'm hurr
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I'm here. I never sleep after saying I'm going to sleep on here :p I'm watching Jay Leno :nice:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I am too :sleeping: Now you're all alone:evil:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
College yes :nod::lol:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Jekyll! 30 seconds, crap! Were the questions hard?
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Well I dont like you :snobby: Jk I approve of you :nod:
-
I have a question!
Rood. I like the dress though:nice:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Guize
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:lol:no
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Crazy, yes.:|:P BATTLE AX COME BACK
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Hey anna bear What prank
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Why!? :rolleyes:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Haha yes I'd want to do that to my one teacher :nod: today my friends and i all put our heads down aand gave her THE STARE. And the chairs were in a half circle so it was awkward cos it was all like 4 people in a row staring her down all sitting next to each other. UGH SO MUCH RAEG RIGHT. They had to fix air-conditioning in a section so yeah the ceiling in one section was gone and we had portables. But now we're back in our rooms and my favourite teacher is getting hermit crabs soon for class pets. (We have hamsters too:dazzled:) :nod: /long post
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:hug: :laugh3: lolwut!? We've been doing construction for half a year, and they didn't do a good job :phu:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Amy is my name and rhyming is not my game :nod: That's not fun :lol: Schools been good :awesome: then bad :( then okay :|, all in two days bro.
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
XELA! You little spammer :dazzled: how are you and hows school (*chokes*) been? :hug: