Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
What Color Is Your Bedroom?
me three:(:angry::laugh3:
-
Coldplay's Twitter
:laugh3:Liz lol not supportive:D
-
Coldplay's Twitter
:Dgreat work!!:D:clap:
-
The John Appriciation Thread
:dozey::rolleyes:c'ya carla!:hug:
-
Name this Coldplay song!
:veryangry2::lol::Pso!
-
The John Appriciation Thread
:rolleyes::dozey:yea!
-
Name this Coldplay song!
:laugh3::smug:801
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
sexy sexy man!!!:D:D:heart:(800th post in this thread:D:D)
- Name this Coldplay song!
-
The John Appriciation Thread
:rolleyes:so true:D
- Coldplay's Twitter
-
Coldplay's Twitter
though polygamy with CP is not illegal:D:D:laugh3:
-
I don't like any of you.
:rolleyes::dozey:yea ok:D
-
I don't like any of you.
:laugh3:Alina that was good:D:laugh3::dozey::rolleyes:
-
Coldplay's Twitter
:laugh3::lol:Liz,lov the spoiler:D
-
I don't like any of you.
:laugh3::laugh3::Poooo FAIL.
-
Coldplay's Twitter
:laugh3:no need for shame:D
- Coldplay's Twitter
-
Coldplay's Twitter
GUUUYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:smug::wink3: :sneaky: :lol::heart:
-
Coldplay's Twitter
:wink3:he's way sexy with lonnng hair:lol:
-
you people all stink
:stunned::laugh3::lol:
-
Let's Try This Again...
Im Lost!:confused:
-
What Is The First Coldplay Song You Ever Heard?
VLV on 20-5-09 will be 1year anniversary!:laugh3:
-
Coldplay's Twitter
though I love him laying down:wink3::wink3::sneaky::lol:
-
you people all stink
:stunned::dozey:Eric:laugh3:your a riot:D