Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. :laugh3:yup sounds like Angie:D
  2. I like it its authentic:D:D
  3. :laugh3:Angies amazing:lol:
  4. high heels:)
  5. hott hott hott:D:D
  6. yea Chris cause of the hair:D:D
  7. I like it!I was thinking of BerrymanGirl1 :laugh3:that would seem weird if I tweet on Coldplay's twitter with that username:laugh3:
  8. blue red or green
  9. I need to start one too just to follow coldplay:D:sneaky:
  10. child??:laugh3:well,child,you should tell us anyways,unless you dont want too:P:D
  11. bourbon,def not whiskey!:sick: sq
  12. :thinking::inquisitive:how to delete threads??:laugh3:
  13. :laugh3::sneaky:you do!
  14. if he did stop we would then die:(
  15. :laugh3::laugh3:good answer!!!that would be seriously weird,;)but sexy:D
  16. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:lots of girls would die!!!hmm we should twitter him that question:D:thinking2:
  17. Baby, it's a violent world, oh love don't let me go won't you take me where the forums flow, I see them comingI can see the silent... posts ..., now my posts wont change the world, this is from the crush thread:D:Dthanks:Ari,ricardo,Ivet and me:D basically edit CP lyrics and make your own song;):D
  18. yup you do:whip::whip::D
  19. :shocked2::stunned::lol::laugh3:sorry never heard of her?him!:thinking2:
  20. genius!!!:lol::lol::sneaky:that would be some picture more like pictures! :wink3:;);):D
  21. :laugh3:I have a very stupid camera:D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.