Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. :laugh3:death and all his Guy......'s
  2. :laugh3::wink3:is a chris girl
  3. coldplay=my life:lol:
  4. :laugh3:I really like the 2nd and 3rd;)thanks:)
  5. those are great thanks!!:laugh3:"may I have your twiglet:wink3:"kidding:P
  6. :laugh3:thanks!:D
  7. more jonny would be the best!:wink3::)
  8. where are you going? I love you!
  9. hmm they are a little crazy...:thinking:
  10. :laugh3:so cautious eh?:rolleyes:
  11. :bigcry:Jonny show us some(more)love!:kiss:
  12. :wink3::wink3:oh la la
  13. :lol:hes freaking creepy*ugh*
  14. :bigcry::bigcry:
  15. I absolutely love it when Jon talks:)
  16. and he usually says 1 sentence:cry:
  17. :laugh3:you crack me up:D
  18. Im sharing Jons pants and Guy's:inquisitive::lol:
  19. watch him read this and talk more:P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.