Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. umm??:thinking:
  2. ohh yea you know it!:lol:
  3. :stunned:I :heart:you:laugh3:
  4. :Pwell try harder!
  5. :lol:oops!:sneaky::stunned:
  6. :stunned:I:heart:you too:P
  7. dont MAKE me repeat it!!!:P
  8. :bomb:are you trying to say something?:inquisitive:
  9. ok Im sorry :)(sorry I couldnt resist:()
  10. well then,apparently,I:heart:you:P:lol::sneaky:
  11. :laugh3:THE PERVS REUNITE:D!!!!!!:wink3::smug:
  12. :lol:well then,apparently I :heart: you:laugh3::thinking::dozey::Pkidding of course:)
  13. had any fantasies of Jonny??:wink3::laugh3: if you could do anytthing to jonny...what would it be??:thinking:have a feeling I already know:P:lol:
  14. BerrymanGirl1 replied to a post in a topic in Coldplay
    was chasing chris and his security gaurds chased me off!!!was pissed,then awoke:cry:whywhywhy???
  15. let her do Chris??:stunned::confused:
  16. :embarassed:fine Im sorry:P:P:dozey:
  17. nickelback European football or american
  18. :laugh3:how about all of it;)
  19. shes stalking him!!:lol:wouldnt that be great!:laugh3::hug:
  20. Sara's not that mean;)kidding:Dyour nice:nice: how to change thread names???
  21. GRR Adam:veryangry2::veryangry2::whip::escaping:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.