Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
I love it when__________!
:lol:no,it cant be that bad:)
-
Life in Technicolor played in Night @ the Museum
and on The Metals!
-
Coldplay's Twitter
^^:stunned::thinking: BBQ was great..Guy
-
The John Disappreciation Thread
:)your welcome
-
Say something nice about the poster above you!
:dance:almost!notices things:)
-
Answer the question above you
no do you like Adam Lambert:smug:
-
I love it when__________!
:lol:well Im worse than you:(
-
Rate The User Above You.
10!is nice:)
-
Say something nice about the poster above you!
:lol:louves KoL
-
The John Disappreciation Thread
:laugh3:happy like 5month early b-day:)
-
Death and All His....
:lol:CP ticketts
-
Guess what the person above you is thinking!
is thinking shes good:)(which she is)
-
Death and All His....
:lol:donuts
-
I love it when__________!
Love it when people actually poat in my thread!
-
Guess what the person above you is thinking!
:wink3:is right about what she said i was thinking:)
-
Say something nice about the poster above you!
:smug:is good like that
-
The John Disappreciation Thread
2732^^this should get a thread award:D
-
Clint, Ivet, VIOLET, Paul, Arnim, Gautama_and Alina talk here. BUT EVERYONE ELSE CAN TOO!!!!
so Im not allowed here?:cry:
-
I Hate it When ___________
hate it when ppl diss CP
-
I love it when__________!
:thinking:
-
Guess what the person above you is thinking!
is thinking"what am i posting"
-
Death and All His....
:)Lovers in Japan
-
I love it when__________!
basically the opposite of the "I hate it when thread":) OK,I love it when Guy tweets;)
-
Rate The User Above You.
:D10,said im nice:lol:
-
Say something nice about the poster above you!
really likes Hugh;)