Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
~The Appreciation Threads Appreciation Thread~
:dozey:you mean people like john?;):lol:
-
Write the Persons Name Above You
Olivia's lover:smug::thinking2: edit:;)Gui(y):D
-
Random Coldplay thoughts...
:laugh3:
-
What are you thinking right now?
thinking about thinking:thinking::P
-
Dudee, new Coldplay merch!!!!!!!!!!
im buying it:D;)
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
lives in venezuela:D
-
Coldplay's Twitter
and 3 pairs of pants!:D:lol:
-
~The Appreciation Threads Appreciation Thread~
:stunned::dozey::rolleyes:nice sara!
-
I sent 2732 a friend request...should he accept?
:thinking:I like House:P:smug:
-
Coldplay's Twitter
:laugh3:you make the best of everything!:lol::)
-
Country Game (Alphabet)
Sri Lanka:D
-
You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...
:stunned::cry::veryangry2:dont even think about it!:lol:
-
Replying too slowly
:laugh3:just funny:lol:
-
Coldplay's Twitter
:wacky::lol::wink3:Guy....:heart:
-
PAUL now sent me a friend request...should I accept or deny?
:laugh3::P
-
Show Off "Your" Coldplay!
@Dream_too_late::stunned::stunned:OMG its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stunned::stunned:wow,Im speechless!,amazing job:DAward time:dance:
-
Replying too slowly
:laugh3::thinking2:it does:D
- Coldplay's Twitter
-
The John Appriciation Thread
:laugh3:I do!^^
-
The John Appriciation Thread
:dozey:
-
18-May-2009: Verizon Wireless Music Center, Birmingham, AL
:laugh3:
- Zone française
-
The John Appriciation Thread
:laugh3::laugh3:
-
The shirt off Chris's back!!
:stunned:
- Coldplay's Twitter