Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
I Hate it When ___________
I hate it when people "accidentaly"shove you...aand dont say sorry
-
Rate The User Above You.
10 seems to be nice AND funny:nice:
-
Death and All His....
pay checks:D
-
I Hate it When ___________
I also hate that Sara!!
-
Say something nice about the poster above you!
:lol: really likes that indian headress,which is good:D
-
I Hate it When ___________
hate it when..people lie to you:veryangry2:
-
Say something nice about the poster above you!
has good taste in guys:wink3::lol:
-
What's your least favorite word?
:laugh3:sprouts
-
Rate the signature above you
6
-
Coldplay's Twitter
hey just made a twitter,berrymangirl1
-
The "OR" Game
neither! Guy or chris:o
-
(game) The Next poster...
sorry:nice:Love fruits but its tied:) tnp hates radiohead
-
Why are Coldplay touring so much instead of working on new material.
to make us happy:P
- Pub pub
-
Rate the signature above you
8
-
Death and All His....
:laugh3:lmao what are you thinking about^^^??
-
I saw bigfoot one time :)
Hi whats up?
- Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO
- Coldplay's Twitter
-
The official Chavi and Carla and friends off topic thread
Hi guys
-
I saw bigfoot one time :)
:(Amy and you?(Julie obviously):laugh3:
-
coldplay on coldplaying?
:laugh3:yea Ricardo:P
-
I saw bigfoot one time :)
heey:D
-
Coldplay Dreams
:laugh3::lol:I would have too,:laugh3:
-
Coldplay's Twitter
his hotdog looks good,er and not in that way:lol:http://twitpic.com/5mvwr :D