Everything posted by Italian Plastic
-
Radiohead
okay hate isn't really the right word for this. I would much rather listen to High & Dry than a lot of things... I just don't like it. Definately one of my least favourite Radiohead songs.
-
Radiohead
I hate it.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
He's been IP banned!
-
A great day for Americans and the Internet.
Yeah. We have really shit internet and plans in New Zealand. Finally someone is trying to lay a huge cable across the bottom of the ocean to get better internet...
-
Polish President Lech Kaczynski 'in plane crash'
But yeah, that's really sad.
-
Polish President Lech Kaczynski 'in plane crash'
um
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I miss Nathan :tongue:
-
Radiohead
crap song!
-
Your favourite 5 bands at the moment... in no order are...
awww I love all the mainstream shit in this thread :cheesy: So So Modern Brains Nevernudes Wilberforces Rifles
-
The Blur Thread
for RECORD STORE DAY
-
Arcade Fire
I liked the movie, but it didn't live up to the hype. I thought it was going to be the greatest thing ever, but it wasn't. But anyway YAY
-
SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT
that performance is pretty damn awesome :tongue:
-
Hallelujah
KANSAS That's my favourite word
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
SO SO SO?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
SO SO CRESTS AND KELSIE
-
Complete Festival Guide for 2010
Sounds pretty crap to me but...
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
lol...tammi...
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
crrrrr eee ss t s?
-
What artist can't you stop listening to today?
So So Modern. I saw them play a little instore live thing today. Cool!
-
A Thread for Chris (Tnspieler1012)
ingmaringmaringmaringmaringmaringmar he has a cool name
-
COLDPLAYING'S ALBUMS OF THE DECADE! VOTING CLOSED
I was first! ja
-
Radiohead
I get what your saying. But really, who would want to play songs that you played to death 10 years ago? I think Radiohead are pretty good at their setlists...they tend to mix up the older songs that they do choose to play. Good point though.
-
COLDPLAYING'S ALBUMS OF THE DECADE! VOTING CLOSED
yaaaay
-
A Thread for Chris (Tnspieler1012)
CHRIS
-
COLDPLAYING'S ALBUMS OF THE DECADE! VOTING CLOSED
:blank: