Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
I've gotta go listen to some LCD Soundsystem. *is jealous of your awesome....and the ben and jerry's ( ? ) *
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
He's bright like that :laugh3:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: These are the kind of lies i tell my brother, But after a while he's all like Wait a minute! that's not true! My friend used to love ska :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
oh Lols.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
That doesn't sound that bad :wacko: Maybe they hated radiohead ?
-
Prostitution!
That is illegal here. :laugh3:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
what bands were on it?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
The expectations are just so high, No one has expectations for me :awesome:
-
Prostitution!
I didn't even know it was sort of legal here, but it seems to be.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
You haven't ever made one? We'll both do one the next time and they will be awesome. NO ONE WILL HATE THEM.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'd be afraid of what to put on it though, surely people aren't that judgmental :laugh4:
-
If you had a band, what would you call it?
My band name on guitar hero was Roflcopter, sadly that's already been taken :disappointed: Serious answer, :shrug: can't think of any. :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I need to do a mixtape for the next time :nice:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Omg, it's not even tomorrow yet, I'm not going to bed,
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
http://2fm.rte.ie/show/49#blog_panel :wacky: Interviews and such from there.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Yup :heart: I love them. OH AND FUCK YOU :bigcry: I want to go to oxegen...but not in this weather :blank: Have an awesome time :wacko:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
That's still loads, don't you delete any ? You must get a shit load of spam.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
SO MANY CLOSE UPS .___. I couldn't stop laughing, mainly because my friend was constantly making jokes through out it. My favourite was Bella : "Don't worry about me Edward, I'll be protected by .... My friend: YAKULT! the friendly bacteria.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
D: holy shitcakes. If you combined all the emails i have received it still won't be that many. :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Your name isn't harrison? :disappointed: Oh eclipse was so funny.
-
How well do you get along with your parentals?
I get on with them very well actually, I can't complain. They're quite laid back too :nice: It's'all good.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
How did you survive? :laugh4: Cause you like so many bands.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
No wonder. I love the stephen fry ones and the hamish and andy ones :nice:
-
What a hell to do?/I'm bOred thread
wow, you honestly hadn't heard of those.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
80gb ? :bomb: lucky. I love podcasts too, you're obviously getting shit ones laura.