Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
My TV show
She is the daughter of one the attorneys in the OJ simpson case, she got famous basically because of a sex tape. She's a model and has a reality tv show.
-
I'm in love with...
I own so many scarves, I'm not really in love with them though.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:wtf: cover it in flowers. Yup, it's on in an hour. I've been watch majority of matches so far, I started watching on holidays cause there was nothing else on.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Would it be silly to sleep during the world cup final? I only got a few hours of sleep last night :uhoh:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:sick: Not fun. I hate weeding.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
They had documentary videos on the doors, art using song titles by the ramones and turn tables covers in glitter :laugh3:
-
My TV show
How about Braddock wants a polygamous relationship with a farmer and a wife ?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I went to this really cool art exhibition today, it was also about music :cheesy:
-
Strawberries
Sorbet is so yummy! :wacko: I love strawberries too, Pineapples are also pretty awesome for a fruit. :laugh3:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Hey guys :nice:
-
The Late Night Webcast LIVE AT 6:30 EST (THATS LIKE REALLY SOON YAY)
*edit nevermind...
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Tammi, go to the webcast thread, Sara has some good news for you :nice: ( read the last few posts )
-
The Late Night Webcast LIVE AT 6:30 EST (THATS LIKE REALLY SOON YAY)
grand job, I'll go get crests to look in this thread then :nice:
-
The Late Night Webcast LIVE AT 6:30 EST (THATS LIKE REALLY SOON YAY)
Yeah, good point :nice: Are there other people online? like on msn.
-
The Late Night Webcast LIVE AT 6:30 EST (THATS LIKE REALLY SOON YAY)
As much as i would love to be a part of one of these, I think he should wait til there's more people on.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
*does a sun dance* :laugh4: I'm addicted to ham and cheese sandwiches today. I've had three and i want another.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I wish i could send you some :nice: It hasn't stopped here since yesterday :uhoh: I came out of the cinema last night and it was crazy wild D: I don't want it to flood :bigcry:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
D: oh christ that's hot. It's been raining all day at the Oxegen music festival too :laugh4: somewhere in ireland there is a field of thousands of people in the rain.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Lucky people, It rained all day here :laugh4: I think it stopped for a few moments and then started again.
-
Do you believe Paul ?
I fully believe psychic octopuses.
-
Let's talk about..
I don't even know my exact height. The last time i measured it was 3 years ago when we got a wii fit I'm curious to what it is now...I'm guessing i have grown somewhat.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
me too, i might have a cup later :nice:
-
Let's talk about..
I'm pretty ok with my body, height and weight wise. i hate my feet though .___. oh and i'm also conscious about my shoulders.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: It actually came out as dark as black coffee :uhoh: hopefully it will dull down after the next few washes.
-
so..have you ever..
Yes, actually quite a bit lately but it's nothing bad really.