Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Bye Laura :kiss: Just brunette, it's called french roast or some silly name like that.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:uhoh: But mah face is all ahhhuggghagaha D: :laugh4: I'm going to miss my red hair actually. it was the same colour as my mom and when we on on holidays a woman asked us if it was our natural hair colour, lol.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'm colouring it at the moment so it's covered in hair dye :laugh4: Smelly hair dye.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
My hair stinks.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:wtf:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
wait, it's not over. They're playing I can talk :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
you better have seen my comment on your status misses.
-
Kasabian
Yeah i posted it first and then saw the other posts...lots and lots of crotch shots :laugh3:
-
Kasabian
There's a live stream tonight at 9pm ( GMT ) from Oxegen :nice: http://www.rte.ie/digitalradio/player/liveplayer_av.html?5,null,200 It's on the 2XM station.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
They're playing two door cinema club live at oxegen now :wacky:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
My mother wants to go to dublin a week in august and my dad wants to go to an event, there is actually nothing on that weekend :bigcry: All the cultural and comedy festivals are over and there's no gigs on. Only utterly shit bands.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
awhhh :sad: I hate when that happens. http://www.rte.ie/digitalradio/player/liveplayer_av.html?5,null,200,http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/live/radio/0304.smil It's the the 2xm one. At the moment it's an interview with someone from the cribs.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I found a radio station I love like, I WANT TO MARRY IT :blank: It plays all alternative and indie music but also has interviews with loads of bands playing at oxegen and acoustic sets :nice:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
hello crestaloo and Ly. and laura!
-
You don't know what it's worth, it's your last night on earth
russell howard :heart: ^ I'd spend the morning with just my family ( close family only .___. ) Then I'd go to the beach i always go to, bring the surf boards, a barbeque, guitars and ukuleles, food, drink and tents. And then all my friends and I would have an awesome night :nice: ... then they'd wake up in the morning to find my body lying next to them :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
My post count IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND. kay, i'll leave now....
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
what the fuckers? That's 3,575 posts in like 53 days D: But i do have faith in you. Night guys :heart: ....:thinking:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I want to reach 10,000 before school starts up again :wacko: it's my final year so i won't be posting as much :bigcry:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'm going to get off when i get to 9,000 posts :wacko: which is going to be soon.
-
HOW DO YOU POST WHORES DO IT??!!
:laugh4: :kiss: love you too guys.
-
HOW DO YOU POST WHORES DO IT??!!
It's me, ^^ isn't it? :disappointed:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
slow down your posting crests :bigcry: Cause you'll leave when you reach 111,111. I actually first typed :bigcrests: :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
BARROWMAN :whatever: :bigcry: it's not good enough. IT JUST LOOKS DODGY.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Crests! we need a BARROWMAN smiley!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I really need to stop internet wandering, there's paedos out there.