Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
What kind of one are you getting? :wacko:
-
What a hell to do?/I'm bOred thread
.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_recorder
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
You look great, awesome picture too. That's a really cute top, i love finding old clothes :nice:
-
What a hell to do?/I'm bOred thread
Tape? serious? you and your fecking vhs's and tapes. It's like going back in time when talking to you :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
That is good point :cheesy: May i come shopping too?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
and rack up insane petrol costs :laugh4:
-
What a hell to do?/I'm bOred thread
I want 15 step played at my funeral... like they played it at the grammys. :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Imma gonna need it. 40 questions are going to be on it out of a possible 1342 :laugh4: And i have to get over 35 to pass.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
No child, i don't know where he's been. Plus he's sick so yeah :sick:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I hate learning the rules of the road D: My results in the mock tests are some how getting worse. My test is in a week :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
done and done. he turned it down :nice: Your advice is so great :awesome:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
arghh, my brother is playing the wii with the volume up really high D:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
HI
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Oh i will. I'm going to go to bed cause it's 2:20 and i woke up at 6 this morning D: Oh and i have to study tomorrow, so if you see me on here tell me to get off :laugh3: Night :hug:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
It's your fault for reading it :bigcry: I'm going to see eclipse tomorrow, for the Lols.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
yes, it just just a few posts above that.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
You're always the top poster :laugh4: LAURA, if you want to be slightly upset go back a page and read it.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I DON'T WANT TO KILL THE MOOD.. don't make me post the picture of the shark again.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
ignore the story :bigcry: it's gone now, see.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I don't know D: Listen to stuff on youtube and then see. Have you heard stuff from phoenix? but then again they have a free live album download http://wearephoenix.com/observer/ I fail at helping.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
what album? :wacko:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
yo yigiddy yo I rarely do vague tweets, Just tweet opinions on stuff :shrug:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Look a funny shark :uhoh: Goodnight :hug: I thought that too when i got mine first, don't worry you'll think of something to say soon enough.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Man, i sure am a mood killer. Happy things? good things? we need something to talk about.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
She does :nice: It's very sad, but the thing that got me really upset was that On the day after her mom died she went into school to this summer camp thing out of her own choice. She was talking to the principle saying "Me, mom, dad and my brother are going up to dublin at the weekend" They're burying her there :sad: