Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:sadface: My mom told me i could go see paolo nutini when we went on holidays and when i came back from town she said we couldn't cause my brother is too young.
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
ffffffuuuuuck. :bigcry: Postage was high, so i messaged Raving_rainbow_rabbit to count out sheets and see if ripping out the ones we didn't need would make a big difference.
-
Sydney Canada or Sydney Australia
People like that make me worry for human kind.
-
The Lounge (63 Viewing)
:laugh3: he's such a creep. I would be played by ... Betty white :blank:
-
The Lounge (63 Viewing)
I'd rent that on dvd ;D
-
The Lounge (63 Viewing)
omg :heart: it's like love Just creeper love.
-
The Lounge (63 Viewing)
I'm your creeper :blank: ^
-
Metric
I actually love their twitter display picture ( 3rd one above )
-
The Lounge (63 Viewing)
Awhh you feel special ? Girl, If I was you I'd be creeped out .__.
-
What are you thinking right now?
I knew it was, and after just one.
-
The Lounge (63 Viewing)
They're watching you kelsey... Just you :blank:
-
What have you learned today?
I've learnt going to bed before 3 doesn't work for me and that I don't know some people as well as I thought I did.
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
Well I'm going to leave you and all your knowingness now, i have to go to bed :hug: Night.
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
:charming: wait, a psychic sees into the future and speaks to the dead? no? how would that help you find out my stalker ways. :laugh3:
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
OH FUCK. you found out my stalker ways :bigcry:
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
that would be horrible D: thank god you don't look like that :heart:
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
wuv you too pickleface :lips:
- The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
Mine is all pink and purple... those aren't even my favourite colours goddammit. Oh and apologised for my atrocious hand writing on my page :bigcry:
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
yes :blank: ... :whip: ... :charming: No you won't! It will look awesome :nice:
- The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
no more than two pages, k?
- The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
I forgot my brother was asleep and turned on the light :laugh3: It has 60 sheets ( 120 pages ) :nice:
- The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!