Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Recently enough this old B&B was sold and a huge wall was built up around, supposedly there was Garda ( police ) raid there the other day and they found young foreign women tied up in there :uhoh: I hope it is just rumours.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
BYE LAUARARARARAAAAWWWRR.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
wow dudes, i heard freaky scarey news today but it might not be news but just rumours....
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: whoops, ALL OF HER SENSES ARE AMAZING!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
She can smell your burger, M daughter has super sonic hearing!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I've never heard traditional swedish music, Sadly ( ? ) i can't look it up cause my speakers are broken :uhoh: I do not like traditional irish music :sick:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
What would be English traditional music? :thinking: like old music?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
WHO TALKS ABOUT IT LIKE THAT? D: Sorry laura :laugh3:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Country music is so popular in america, it's rarely played here... like never.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Night Erika :nice:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: I slightly over reacted. My sister said country music is one of her biggest hatreds.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
D: NOT COUNTRY MUSIC. AHHHHH
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Of all time? :laugh4: Don't put opinions as facts people, it always ends in arguments.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
... i always viewed rape as a bad thing :laugh3: Haha, surely there's more than just us in this thread.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I still can't stand mew.
-
Problem with internal speakers D:
Basically they don't seem to be working. I've tried to listen to songs on itunes, videos and audio on the internet and sounds on different programs but nothing. I have checked the sound card, did troubleshooting for the audio playback, updated sound drivers and installed new updates but still nothing. It says there is sound playing too but I can't hear it. Any suggestions? :uhoh: Thank you.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
He was outside and it's raining, silly cat.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Yup, he's sitting next to me now but he's all wet :sick:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
ewwh, go away cat.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: The internal speakers are the ones not working. The updates didn't help either. Bye Christina :hug:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Me either D: I'd be afraid to do that :uhoh:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
The speakers aren't working, I've tried using earphones, checking the devices, checking the sound card and trouble shooting. Still not working. :bigcry: I'm installing updates now at the moments to see if it helps but I think it's stuck. I need sound :bigcry:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Anyone here good at fixing computers? :uhoh:
-
The Late Night Webcast LIVE AT 6:30 EST (THATS LIKE REALLY SOON YAY)
Horse ? :wtf: :laugh4: That must have been after I left, and seeing as she left before me, it wasn't her.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Christ! :laugh4: ^ I'm going to go for that nap, talk to you later guys.