Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ambergris

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ambergris

  1. ^ I really didn't know that. :rolleyes:
  2. Yesterday I bumped into my school chemistry teacher, that I hadn't seen in nearly 5 years! We were really excited to see each other.
  3. I actually had to wiki that. "Sun Lolly is an ice lolly for home freezing. Sun Lolly contains 10% juice which gives it a genuine, refreshing taste of real fruit." Only 10% :P what's the other 90%?
  4. Yes! so I have heard... what intrigues me the most is how he relates elements with life sittuations. :) And oh well, maybe I could find it here, but just gotta search more intensively... it's obviously not so easy to find since it's not a "famous" book.
  5. I don't know, why I sometimes feel like I'm one that posts the most in this thread. When I am not... but I post a lot here. :P
  6. Zeigeist - Tar Heart
  7. IAMX - Think of England
  8. Right... but a second round it's like a second time of a football game... almost anything can happen. Many of us are actually waiting for a miracle to happen. A LOT of people need to understand... :\
  9. Aha, but you gotta admit it is a pretty phrase, right? I mean... die Suche der Fröhlichkeit... :D :thinking: :escaping:
  10. I have to send this to my professor before 12:00.
  11. What's the difference between a 2J and 3J coupling constants? EDIT: oh, one is geminal and the otehr is vicinal!
  12. me neither... my incipient German is like a total fail, it seems. :disappointed: :lol:
  13. Dann ich eine Berner Rösti bin. :thinking:
  14. WHAT? Ist der Satz nicht gut/kohärent? :dizzy2:
  15. Gestern habe ich einen guten Satz gefunden... "Hey du, mein Schatz... Weißt du, dass die Suche der Fröhlichkeit kaum anfängt?" :P
  16. Being slow like a turtle...
  17. Maybe? :uhoh2: Citric acid... like strong citrus flavors. Do you question yourself often about the meaning of your life?
  18. And how one could even relate the Ginebra experiment to those holes? I mean, what's all the hysteria with the hole? I don't really get it...
  19. It's on my list... I can't believe I have not seen it. It's been recomended to me many times.
  20. Berlin
  21. Yes, pretty much. I mean, who doesn't? Do you like acid-like flavors?
  22. Yeah, too. Tnp is not wearing socks right now.
  23. That sounds like a dull life. :lol: 17:52 here... working on the computer, admiring the beautiful sunset, listening to Stereo Total AND being here...
  24. Tomorrow is holiday here. :cheesy: Unfortunately...
  25. Ermm, yeah sure! Have you ever been in the pouring rain, just walking normally with no umbrella?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.