Everything posted by Ambergris
-
Tell me something about you that I don't know
^ I really didn't know that. :rolleyes:
-
Tell me something about you that I don't know
Yesterday I bumped into my school chemistry teacher, that I hadn't seen in nearly 5 years! We were really excited to see each other.
-
So I'm going to Europe this summer... Help!
I actually had to wiki that. "Sun Lolly is an ice lolly for home freezing. Sun Lolly contains 10% juice which gives it a genuine, refreshing taste of real fruit." Only 10% :P what's the other 90%?
-
What are you reading right now?
Yes! so I have heard... what intrigues me the most is how he relates elements with life sittuations. :) And oh well, maybe I could find it here, but just gotta search more intensively... it's obviously not so easy to find since it's not a "famous" book.
-
What are you listening to?
I don't know, why I sometimes feel like I'm one that posts the most in this thread. When I am not... but I post a lot here. :P
-
What are you listening to?
Zeigeist - Tar Heart
-
What are you listening to?
IAMX - Think of England
-
Colombia Elections 2010
Right... but a second round it's like a second time of a football game... almost anything can happen. Many of us are actually waiting for a miracle to happen. A LOT of people need to understand... :\
-
German Fans?
Aha, but you gotta admit it is a pretty phrase, right? I mean... die Suche der Fröhlichkeit... :D :thinking: :escaping:
-
What are you thinking right now?
I have to send this to my professor before 12:00.
-
What are you thinking right now?
What's the difference between a 2J and 3J coupling constants? EDIT: oh, one is geminal and the otehr is vicinal!
-
German Fans?
me neither... my incipient German is like a total fail, it seems. :disappointed: :lol:
-
German Fans?
Dann ich eine Berner Rösti bin. :thinking:
-
German Fans?
WHAT? Ist der Satz nicht gut/kohärent? :dizzy2:
-
German Fans?
Gestern habe ich einen guten Satz gefunden... "Hey du, mein Schatz... Weißt du, dass die Suche der Fröhlichkeit kaum anfängt?" :P
-
What are you thinking right now?
Being slow like a turtle...
-
Answer the question above you
Maybe? :uhoh2: Citric acid... like strong citrus flavors. Do you question yourself often about the meaning of your life?
-
There's a real hole in the earth !!
And how one could even relate the Ginebra experiment to those holes? I mean, what's all the hysteria with the hole? I don't really get it...
-
american beauty
It's on my list... I can't believe I have not seen it. It's been recomended to me many times.
- A-Z of World Cities
-
Answer the question above you
Yes, pretty much. I mean, who doesn't? Do you like acid-like flavors?
-
(game) The Next poster...
Yeah, too. Tnp is not wearing socks right now.
-
What Time Is it and what are you doing ??
That sounds like a dull life. :lol: 17:52 here... working on the computer, admiring the beautiful sunset, listening to Stereo Total AND being here...
-
What are you thinking right now?
Tomorrow is holiday here. :cheesy: Unfortunately...
-
Have you ever...?
Ermm, yeah sure! Have you ever been in the pouring rain, just walking normally with no umbrella?