✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brandy sings about coldplay on album an uses clocks

IneedYou23

I heard a couple of Brandys new songs on her new album an she sings about coldplay an sings a line or 2 from "Sparks" on one of the tracks.It actually sounds pretty good when she sings the "Sparks" lines in my opinion. the song was called "I Tried". In another song called "Should I Go" she uses the piano part of Clocks in her song for song. It also sounds pretty good. Brandy siad that she is a huge Coldplay fan an they inspires her in an interview.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky
I heard a couple of Brandys new songs on her new album an she sings about coldplay an sings a line or 2 from "Sparks" on one of the tracks.It actually sounds pretty good when she sings the "Sparks" lines in my opinion. the song was called "I Tried". In another song called "Should I Go" she uses the piano part of Clocks in her song for song. It also sounds pretty good. Brandy siad that she is a huge Coldplay fan an they inspires her in an interview.

Gonna d/l it right now :stunned:

Guest LiquidSky

Okay I had already heard the I tried song...and I like that one..bu the second song...it's all messed up...I did not liked it...I've heard other songs that also have the same "clocks" rhythm are better the hers... :smug: But I liked the first one though ;)

• 2 weeks later...