✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

special characters

Professor Peedston

havent you got a pound thing on your keyboard or am i missing something? i have ££££££! :D

Cool! I want the pound sign on my keyboard. All I have is $$$$$! I mean, what good is that? Hee hee!

i can join you aswell $$$$$ Gee, i'm rich :D

whoa! i've got a second thingy under my name.

Crapper! I want beer under my name! Do you get one for every 100 posts or something? I'm a newbie, remember? I know nothing! :roll:

i think you get one at 30, then one at 50, and then one at 100. then i dont know, but when you hid 1000 you get a guinnes, and then one more by 2000, and so forth. Good luck! :D

i think you get one at 30, then one at 50, and then one at 100. then i dont know, but when you hid 1000 you get a guinnes, and then one more by 2000, and so forth. Good luck! :D

Mmmm... Guiness. Must. have. Guiness.

And Tom, it's totally weird being a "newbie" again. Who knew that would ever happen again?

lol yeah, guiness is the goal :D Dont like it in real life though *shutes shoulders*

And Tom, it's totally weird being a "newbie" again. Who knew that would ever happen again?

hehehe i like not being a newbie. Newbie on other board = suicide. Newbie on here = huggle off maria :shock: :D

hehehe i like not being a newbie. Newbie on other board = suicide. Newbie on here = huggle off maria :shock: :D

so sWeet you are *feels strangely enough like Yoda :shock: *