✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

BEHOLD!!!! my breasts!!!!

headbanger_bassist

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me? well, nothing much. Just hanging out with friends and also cleaning up apartment. I'm expecting furniture delivery Sunday; I bought a whole lot of stuff at the store last night and again going there tonight to round-out the deal... the tab is over 2k :stunned:

where in U.S. are u?!

sweet! so when are you gonna visit this aunt of yours?! :wink3: :sneaky:

:D

Jessssssssss I too am secretly in love with the boringness of my life...lmao i'm finding it sooo hard to try and get something going and look like i'm having a busy, 'fun' life, when my gf gets here! :lol: :lol:

(i kid!)

yesh, easier to be single. but also hard. i love being in love with someone :) and my gf is really wonderful...getting to know her has changed me in good ways, i believe.

:)

and yep, Texas...Austin City Limits!! we've got lots of liver performances here, sure. but i thot that was the case elsewhere to, no?

yeah i bet it is great :) if i found the right person i'm sure i'd love it too :)

and yeah...well here we dont really have much places for shows. we've got one big place where Dave Matthews Band comes every year, but most of the time its taken up by the ballet. then we have one nightclub, which sucks because everything is 16 and over, and we have a church where there's shows sometimes, but i dont have a ride and its too far to walk....and i cant go anywhere alone and none of my friends like my music. so basically i dont get to see any shows. :(

but its not too bad, i'll have a car kinda sorta soon lol and i can get myself to a few concerts occaisionally :P

wow that was really long :stunned: :lol: