✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Daryl

Joyce

I've been reading this thread!!

Daryl, hope you're having an amazing time in the Kasabian gig!! :dance:

And yes, my "official" teacher is from Manchester - I'm doing a preparation course for the FCE - and it's quite easy to understand her, me thinks it's 'cos she has had many pupils, so she knows that she can't speak too fast to her students, neither to use some "not-common" words too often. Anyway, Daryl is my second official teacher!! :laugh4: jk, jk!

btw, Ari, you asked if we know each other; yes, we do and... I beat him at darts!! :smug:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes, my "official" teacher is from Manchester - I'm doing a preparation course for the FCE - and it's quite easy to understand her, me thinks it's 'cos she has had many pupils, so she knows that she can't speak too fast to her students, neither to use some "not-common" words too often. Anyway, Daryl is my second official teacher!! :laugh4: jk, jk!

btw, Ari, you asked if we know each other; yes, we do and... I beat him at darts!! :smug:

Yes I got beat at darts again. I am very bad...

BTW the Kasbian gig was cool....

On saturday I went for dinner with some friends... it was one of their birthdays. I had a nice weekend...

On Wendnesday I am going to a another gig, a argentian receptionist at work that I like is playing and she invited me...she is very nice.

She was feeling a little down today so I gave her some lavender, that I found outside work...

Hope you are fine, you are also my spanish and catalan teacher... Mohbit ! :)

oh i understand you.. my english teacher at eoi warned us that he has been teaching in US so sometimes he don't pronounce britishly...

My accent is does not help me ! When I speak spanish !

Don't worry too much about it Daryl, the important thing is that you get to understand with the people, it don't mind the accent.

Today at my practices, the guide explained the theatre to english tourist, and although she tried to make her best, hes pronunciation is not very good, but she get that the tourist understand her, they even congratuled her.

well don't worry too much about this things.. i had a mate at school that when he pronounced the r, sounds like a french r... but we understood him very well.

oh maybe they could but they always think i'm silly tourist and start to speak english haha

i didn't knew that you had to accept the people on your myspace.. :thinking:

btw how are you doing daryl? :kiss:

I am fine, but I need mi cama ahoar

I went to see my new friend play tonight she was very good, she can see really well, and also play the guitar. I took a piture of her and her band, and saved it as as the wall paper on my phone. I will show her when I am in work, I will also do her a CD. of some music I like and I hope she would like too.

She was happy I came to support her and thanked me for coming.

I hope you are fine as well my friend...

Besos

:kiss: :) :kiss:

I am fine, but I need mi cama ahoar

I went to see my new friend play tonight she was very good, she can see really well, and also play the guitar. I took a piture of her and her band, and saved it as as the wall paper on my phone. I will show her when I am in work, I will also do her a CD. of some music I like and I hope she would like too.

She was happy I came to support her and thanked me for coming.

I hope you are fine as well my friend...

Besos

:kiss: :) :kiss:

Wow your friend is a musician, that's pretty good. ;) Can you show us some of her work? Does she is the argentinian girl you told me? :huh:

I'm doing ok, read my thread (about the guy)....

I'm happy that things go good for you ;)

Wow your friend is a musician, that's pretty good. ;) Can you show us some of her work? Does she is the argentinian girl you told me? :huh:

I'm doing ok, read my thread (about the guy)....

I'm happy that things go good for you ;)

She has a myspcae account, but I have not got to asking what it is yet...

Yes she is a musican and singer....

Guess what,I told her today...

no voy a estar por aqui ahoara hasta el 20 de marzo por que trabajo de Noche...

Pero me gustria que un dia comemos juntos un menu..... !!

ella dice si... pero cuando no lo se.. Manana ( I cant do tildas on this keyboard yet) me sms por el fecha al domingo...pero este mes me no tengo mucho dinero pero me tengo ticket resturante ....

Estoy ahoar es muy feliz...

No lo se ella tiene novio.. However I guess I will find out.. but I dont think she has, I think by now she would have told me if she did...

She has a myspcae account, but I have not got to asking what it is yet...

Yes she is a musican and singer....

Guess what,I told her today...

no voy a estar por aqui ahoara hasta el 20 de marzo por que trabajo de Noche...

Pero me gustria que un dia comemos juntos un menu..... !!

ella dice si... pero cuando no lo se.. Manana ( I cant do tildas on this keyboard yet) me sms por el fecha al domingo...pero este mes me no tengo mucho dinero pero me tengo ticket resturante ....

Estoy ahoar es muy feliz...

No lo se ella tiene novio.. However I guess I will find out.. but I dont think she has, I think by now she would have told me if she did...

Oh that sounds good. So you are going to meet her at a restaurant ;) Great!

I'm going to send you a pm, explaining you how to write the tildes. ;)

Well last Sunday I got a PM of Kasia, she was telling me her good news about her baby. Also I think I am getting closer to a new friend I like... so much. !!

Its the only thing that has kept me going this week, I have been a poor man... Also I worked Monday, Tuesday, And wendnesday night 12 hour shifts, and I am working 12 hour shifts today.. and tomorrow.. !

Hope your fine my good friend !

Well last Sunday I got a PM of Kasia, she was telling me her good news about her baby. Also I think I am getting closer to a new friend I like... so much. !!

Its the only thing that has kept me going this week, I have been a poor man... Also I worked Monday, Tuesday, And wendnesday night 12 hour shifts, and I am working 12 hour shifts today.. and tomorrow.. !

Hope your fine my good friend !

Oh Kasia's baby is so cute. :baby:

a new friend? the argentinian girl you told me about or another girl?

Oh 12 hours a day!! 3 days!!! :o You must be very very tired. :( But here's the weekend. :D

I'm ok, tired but fine.