✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Daryl

Joyce

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god, 8 accounts?? that's crazy! :stunned: I only have 2 accounts, one in livejournal and the other one in myspace. oh, yeah, i forgot to tell you that you can also write your own blog there.

i have like 3 or 4 on blogger.com (blogspot), another one on msn space, one in live journal, one in que!... but i hardly ever write in the last ones... each one is for a topic, one was for my poems, other was for coldplay... but i don't get time to write in all them :confused:

i imagine that on myspace you can have your blog too :D

do you know on coldplaying there's also a blog option, the zoints thing but i didn't tried it... i dunno how it works.. so a new account then :laugh2. that we all have.

oh, there's a friend of mine who also has an account on blogspot, and she posts regurlarly there.

what's the url of your livejournal?? mine is: http://dirtyprettylove.livejournal.com (by the way, i have a picture of Carloooos )

Okay, i see, in this way you have every account for every topic.

yeah, i know that, i put a picture of myself and tried to personalize it a little bit the stuff.

aah, you don't have to Ari. i only posted something a long time ago and that's been all, so you see!!

yeah, personalise it! i mean, writing about your hobbies, interests, whatever!!

i usually look ugly as hell in my pictures... but i try to pick up the ones in which i look "acceptable".

i've just checked it a bit. looks very complete! :)

yeah, summer nights are amazing!!

oh i didn't wrote there since long time ago..

summer nights, is the only time of the year when i can keep awake watching good films on the telly. :) most of them in O.V.S. but wonderful films anyways. :cool:

• 3 months later...