✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Daryl

Joyce

mm my sig avi is the simpsons...

lol, i just get it... lol i'm bad at jokes... really... :embarassed:

well anyways my fave character is Maggie.

I had her as avi all this week, today i just change it to a tintin one... and i don't have maggie avis on this pc (my new laptop :D)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vue in Basingstoke is different to the other cinemas around this area. The normal is that the doors are at the top of the room, and you go down to your seat, the Vue has the doors at the bottom of the room, so you go up the stairs to your seat, so at the top of the stairs are some seats.

I can do you a pretty picture if you want

The Vue in Basingstoke is different to the other cinemas around this area. The normal is that the doors are at the top of the room, and you go down to your seat, the Vue has the doors at the bottom of the room, so you go up the stairs to your seat, so at the top of the stairs are some seats.

Well that's not what you said the first time - but thanks for the elaborate explanation!!:rolleyes:

T I can do you a pretty picture if you want

Please feel free!:P

Wow. Lucky man. ;)

Police is coming to Spain, when i'm going to Portugal. :(

Bad time to be going to Portugal then!;)

I didn't knew that OMD still do concerts... :thinking: :embarassed:

They hadn't for about 15 years until this year.;)

I met a big fan from Barcelona at the concert. His name was Angel.;)

wow a lot of old bands are touring again... led zeppelin, the police, genesis, pink floyd... well not really but they had done some gigs.

where was the omd concert?

yes bad time to go to portugal, i know...

well we use to do as i said, but once we got late to the cinema so the film had started, and there was no men to cut out ticket to get in, we got in, and as we didn't knew since when the film had started, we get to the same film again, the next sesion, and the part that we hadn't saw, was only the first 5 minutes, so we saw the same film twice lol.. what a day!

Right, using the mightly MS Paint

The big black thing is the screen, the red are the aisles, the black mess are meant to be seats.

The screen I'm watching the Simpsons has too sets of stairs, and I'm on the left hand side.

Wow! You really ARE bored, aren't you?:stunned:

The main problem with movies in the UK, is that the cinemas put on 20 minutes of adverts/trailers before the show begins

same problem here man :dozey: they put trailers, adverts and local things... more than 15 minutes... i thought that they were going to show some shorts of directors but... they always say that they will do it and never do it.. at least we would see something new.

same problem here man :dozey: they put trailers, adverts and local things... more than 15 minutes... i thought that they were going to show some shorts of directors but... they always say that they will do it and never do it.. at least we would see something new.

The trick is to stay out in the foyer until the guy goes in to dim the lights and close the door etc.;)

We have local still adverts before the video adverts. The old Ster Century used to have a little quiz before the show began, with some movie related questions

That sounds positively prehistoric!! Where do you live? Jurassic Park?:laugh3: