May 1, 200521 yr Thats odd :stunned: Have you tried stuff like reading? Watching TV? Drinking coco etc. I had that problem once and I just kept trying different stuff. One time reading worked so I read stuff every night and fell asleep. Another time I had to do exercises for like 10 hours one day until I was exhausted and just fell asleep.
May 1, 200521 yr Hehe exercising might be the thing to do perhaps. I havent done any running in months, it might be a good idea to start over. Yeah i try doing different things but it doesnt work. I hope i get over it soon before school starts up again though.
May 2, 200521 yr ya I know what you mean about sleeping at night.......eventually after a couple nights of not being able to fall asleep i just got so tired that I fell asleep
May 2, 200521 yr omgoooooooshhhhhhhhh why do people spell my name that way lollll its not spelt like Gwyneth its spelt Gwen wiff an EEEEE lolllllllll
May 2, 200521 yr lol ya I find it funny when people mispell my nickname on here and its only on this board :P
Create an account or sign in to comment