• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

I guarantee it!! A bunch of us here made a CD for Oxfam a few years back. We'd never met in person, but still found a way to do something really good together. Some of those musicians went on to work together via email after that. It's a really special place! Coldplay fans really are a good bunch of people. :D

aw, this place really does get better and better. I like that its all pretty calm and a fun place to be. Its relaxing.

It would be cool to meet with people, but I doubt that will happen as I rarely have the money for shows now.

The last one I went to was Glastonbury. That was because I was working it and got inside for free.

I'm lucky in that I've won several ticket on radio, had a few given to me by a friend who is close to EMI, and only had to buy one set of tickets. I've seen them 7 times! But I've never had time to meet up with other forum members and would love to. Money's REALLY tight forme, so I know what you mean.

Oh wow. I have only seen them 3 times. But I still consider myself so lucky that I got to see them.

You are so lucky that you have friends in high places.

When the tickets went on sale last year for the London shows, I saw the prices and nearly died. I actually shed a tear. My other half said he would sell his xbox so that I could go. I turned him down. There is no way I would let him do that. I am perfectly happy with seeing them when I can, with my own money.

Not really a friend in that high a place, but she was in the right place at the right time once or twice,lol.

Wow!! You have a REALLY great boyfriend! And you're awesome for not letting him do it. That's so sweet!:heart::D

OK, we have Daylight Saving Time here, so I'm losing an hour today and am already exhausted. Gotta sleep. Night, and be well!:D

I am thinking of this date - 11 March:

10 years ago (around midnight between 11.3 and 12.3) my father died. I really miss him. R.I.P., dad. :cry: (That was ½ year after the twin towers collapsed on 11 September 2001). :wreck:

8 years ago there was a terror act committed against trains in Spain - this cost 191 or 192 human lives. :wreck:

And 1 year ago there was this devastating earthquake and ensuing tsunamis and nuclear accident with 3 reactors melting down in Japan. :wreck:

am i that ugly? ugh....forget it...i guess everyone is reasonably good looking...(i guess that would include me too hehe).

i sure feel happy for her.

can't wait for these tests to end.... ugh...now where was i????

I CAN'T BELIEVE I STILL MISS HIM!!!! ARRRGHHH HELP!!!

^ I'm so sorry for your dad :hug:

Well, there's at least one happy thing that happened on 11th March: 22 years ago my little country, Lithuania, got rid of the SSRS terror officially by signing an Independency Act : )

Thanks for your concern and empathy. :hug:

And congratulations on 22 years of independence to your country, Lithuania.