• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

^Luckily mine doesn't use it anymore. I think I scared her off, though she'd never admit it,lol! Her first day on FB she looked at EVERYTHING on my page and got indignant that I like a band called INCUBUS!*gasp* "Don't you KNOW the spiritual significance of the word INCUBUS??? How can you listen to that kind of EVIL??" She still has her account, but doesn't frequent my profile. She might actually get to know me that way,lol...that would terrify her!

^Mine raised me Anglican, but then went on to become a Pentecostal, A Presbyterian and now a Catholic,lol! She moved here to be closer to me years ago, and is the most unaware possessive person I've ever met! She broke ties with her own mother for similar reasons but doesn't recognize the same behaviour in herself.

She recently told me I should 'get right with God' so that she could be with me in 'Eternity'. GAH! Loving, or CREEPY?

Sorry to rant...

Incubus: An evil spirit supposed to descend upon and have sexual intercourse with women as they sleep.

I just like their music,lol. :lol:

is so hard to make a tracklist of music to use while writing and not put a music that will distract me from writing, and make myself move with the melody or sing along, at the moment. :| cause use Vivaldi while developing a sort of Moriarty is so cliché. :dozey:

how can i fill in the gaps to develop a story which i have the end in a 5 years time in the future now?

week will be busy, and i still dunno what to write for thursday. :uhoh:

^Mine raised me Anglican, but then went on to become a Pentecostal, A Presbyterian and now a Catholic,lol! She moved here to be closer to me years ago, and is the most unaware possessive person I've ever met! She broke ties with her own mother for similar reasons but doesn't recognize the same behaviour in herself.

She recently told me I should 'get right with God' so that she could be with me in 'Eternity'. GAH! Loving, or CREEPY?

Sorry to rant...

Incubus: An evil spirit supposed to descend upon and have sexual intercourse with women as they sleep.

I just like their music,lol. :lol:

CREEPY hahah

Uh ohhh, looks like I'm going to hell cause I like a couple Incubus songs :P

Same here

Mine is forcing me to hang out with her and my EX tomorrow.

I haven't seen him for like a year and a half...I am so freaking nervous.

You should get all hot and push your bewbz up and stuff and he'll be like : (